Closed Game  ·  7 members  ·  Game Expectations

Reign of Winter

Main OOC Thread

Inash

1 hour ago, Inash said:

Link for maps on TablePlop

Town would be towards the left of the map, so the group will be coming from that direction.

Dannock and Shadowstar would be near A3 (the statue)

Rasan probably starts near A1 (the wrecked carriage) Keanu probably does as well?

The others do what?

Thanks for the map.

I've also created a template character on Tabletop that y'all can copy and use if you like. Nothing fancy. A token, some AC and HP info.

Helps a GM run combat a bit more smoothly I find without having to shuffle though a mountain of character sheets and statblocks for everything all the time.

Tableplop is a virtual tabletop software. Similar to Roll20 and the others. You can actually have a token that you can move around on the map. If the token is set up properly as a "character", it automatically populates some information onto the map that you and the GM can see, that makes running encounters easier.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Diaz Ex Machina said:

I'm trying to reply on the IG thread, but I can't clone my old post to keep the usual formatting. Asked for help in Support, I'll reply when I'll sort out this issue.

not sure if this is the problem or not. The site changed how clone works a few weeks ago. It took me awhile to figure it out.

1) click clone on the old post you want to clone, you will get a message "Cloned post to edit buffer."

2) hit reply as you normally would at the bottom of the thread to open the post editor.

3) click the last icon on the 2nd row, looks like a square imposed on another square.

cloned post should be pasted to the editor.

17 hours ago, Shadowstarr said:

not sure if this is the problem or not. The site changed how clone works a few weeks ago. It took me awhile to figure it out.

1) click clone on the old post you want to clone, you will get a message "Cloned post to edit buffer."

2) hit reply as you normally would at the bottom of the thread to open the post editor.

3) click the last icon on the 2nd row, looks like a square imposed on another square.

cloned post should be pasted to the editor.

Yeah, that was the issue, I'll post asap.