Character Questions

Shambala

1 hour ago, Shambala said:

I'll be reviewing applications tonight and tomorrow (in case of any last-minute entries) and will post here the eight for the campaign. 

Heh.  The 8 out of...  So far 8 applicants.  Like those odds.

24 minutes ago, Zen Gypsy said:

I won't have mine done until tomorrow.  Having forgotten that all damage,inckud8ng spells, is considered non-lethal, I'll probably switch to a Starlight Span magus.

No worries 

8 hours ago, Shambala said:

I’m used to that size group from playing DD Adventurer’s League. 

Ah, okay. Just be aware PF2e published encounters are scaled for 4, unlike D&D published ones which were meant to scale for 5.

Nyctessa the wanna be gunslinger is completed!  Just working on a background, I think she worked as an enforcer for the Kortos Consortium, however, when she had a disagreement with a higher ranking member, she got left out to dry, captured, and imprisoned in Brine Prison.  Having served her sentence, she is looking to redeem herself, and get back at the group who turned on her.

In the end, there were nine applications.  As I mentioned, I drew the line at 8.  It was not an easy choice.  There were really good concepts.  The participants will be:

@BobtheWizard

@Tachu

@KingGoblin

@Zen Gypsy

@crazncanuck

@Ryfte

@The Foiler

@PineTreeQ

I'm sorry, @LDDragon, but Jake did not make the cut this time.  

I'll be making the first in-game post tomorrow.  Looking forward to adventuring with you all!