Love at first sight...

maps of the ship

As you approach the ship you can tell right away that this is not a human spaceship. It's oval coin shape is from the stories when UFOs used to visit Earth. There is no windows or entrances that can be found on the smooth metallic surfaces. Even weapons don't seem to be visible. Suddenly the bottom part opens and stairs lower to the red dusty ground silently. Eerie green lights spills from the entrance covering the Mars ground mixing reds and green. As you walk up the stairs and enter into the craft the light comes from multitude of crystals that glow with a green light. Some of these crystals are shaped like computer consoles and in fact recognisable computer consoles sit on top or nearby the crystal copies with thick green wires connecting the two. As you go deeper into the ship it is definitely an alien design. It seems based on crystal based technology but the captain or someone else has modified it so humans can interact with it. He shows you the quarters and you can each choose your own quarters. They is nothing other than a bed, a wardrobe, and a dresser drawer. There is a computer console in each room. Captain brings you to the bridge. Again completely alien design where the captain's chair is in the center and the various Bridge positions are in a semicircle. The front has four chairs that look like lawn chairs like perhaps passengers would sit in but the chairs are all strangely shape. In fact all the chairs are strangely shaped here other than the captains.

As you look over the stations the crystals surround each of the station like the person that would sit in the strange chair had more than two hands. There is a simple computer console facing the chair that you recognise but the original station is so strangely designed the mind boggles what kind of creature it expects to sit in the chair.

The Captain addresses you "I am sure you have even more questions now that you seen the ship. I don't believe in a free ride, you are more then welcome to investigate alien technologies and to piece together more information about the ship, where it comes from and where I got it from.

If you do piece together information and come to tell me to confirm if it's correct I will reward you for your ingenuity. There are a lot of secrets on this ship to pass your time as you travel to the various locations are required to go to on your down time.

I also have a library of books you may read to pass the time please make sure not to damage them books are a commodity these days and not easily replaced treat them with respect or I'll remove the access. It will take us a few weeks to get used to the systems on this ship so speak amongst yourselves I will see you in the morning and we will start your training and see how well you can handle this vessel.

The only one rule I have is that my quarters is off-limits. if I'm in my quarters the ship radio to contact me do not enter under any circumstances if I leave you in charge of the ship you are in charge of the ship do not come and get me.
if I think I need to take over I will take over. That is understood?

I will leave you to explore the rest of the ship good day to you all"
 and with that he leaves the bridge and leaves you looking bewildered and in all the alien ship you signed on to fly into space