SHIP: Astrophysics Lab

wrathgon

lss2_2mass_3759-1024x617.jpg.9a4668732a12688c24ad6e164bf2e3bc.jpgThis lab is where dreams are made.

[spoiler=astrophysics] Astrophysics is a branch of space science that applies the laws of physics and chemistry to explain the birth, life and death of stars, planets, galaxies, nebulae and other objects in the universe. It has two sibling sciences, astronomy and cosmology, and the lines between them blur.[/spoiler]

This room has less maps and more class of different planets and neblae. You can see some notes on 3 stars and their class.

More display crystals are here as well.

THe 3 types of stars are black holes, red giants, and something called white holes. 

https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstu...k-hole-k4.html notes on black holes

http://www.space.com/22471-red-giant-stars.html Notes on Red Giants

https://www.universetoday.com/122715...e-white-holes/ These are notes on White Holes, and there is a notation next to it "Unlimited power source?"

A4038- Ruled by AI wi-fi testing dead galaxy Earth only planet left with any life on it.

Coma-Wall Earth suddenly one day awoke with magic so the year 2015 magic came to the world now it's a magic-tech world with all sorts of mythic creatures trolls elves dwarves dragons.

Leo Supercluster Galaxy Wide Magic-tech, warring with dark powers and beings from other planes.

Nowhere is South of the columba Supercluser

nearest.gif

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

With ether goggles in hand, you can now see when you push and twist the crystals the effects. You're able to bring up a hologram of the Universe, with a red dot showing where you are. More twists and turns mean you can zoom in on various Galaxy, and even systems but only ones the ship been to. You able to send a point of origin command which leads you a Galaxy M31 says where ship started in this universe. When asked to display info on that trip, some garbled data comes up, it's like the ship can't determine his location while in this Galaxy and you cannot bring up any images of this trip, or more to the point, the images are either all red(filling the view completely) or grey mists filling view.

Kar-Tesh..says "Interesting! I wonder if that is where our Dear Captain comes from?"

"He did inform me which planet he was from but I couldn't find any reference for it, and he wasn't to impressed I looked into actually!"

"hmm there seem's to be an issue with that region of space"

"He did say it was a no tech world..just pondering is this a natural phenomenon or magical in nature"

he continues...

"well that seems to be working now.."
he sends an internal message to the Captain advising that Enoch and I have enabled a Holographic map,encouraging a need to obtain further Ether goggles.

He documents their work on his computer...to allow for future crew training on it.

"I was looking at heading to the Survey room next! if you want to come? then I think we should gather the Technology think tank together and have a look at this engine..?"

With ether goggles in hand, you can now see when you push and twist the crystals the effects. You're able to bring up a hologram of the Universe, with a red dot showing where you are. More twists and turns mean you can zoom in on various Galaxy, and even systems but only ones the ship been to. You able to send a point of origin command which leads you a Galaxy M31 says where ship started in this universe. When asked to display info on that trip, some garbled data comes up, it's like the ship can't determine his location while in this Galaxy and you cannot bring up any images of this trip, or more to the point, the images are either all red(filling the view completely) or grey mists filling view.

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)