Monstrous parts revealed

wrathgon

"Lets start then..."

So to learn about the race you need both life sciences and surgery checks. DS has surgery feat.

It will take 8 hours to study the body enough to understand how things work for the race

starts to open your former crewmember. DS starts to open the body and speaks talking what he brings out.
"The race has large muscle but their size means they are slow to react because of the large muscles. Their brains show a smaller area where danger would register in the brain.
Their strong legs allow shorts burst from their large glands, "
 Which he removes. "Their large ears help them ear better." Coming over to the glands, "It may be possible distill these glands to give someone a boost their speed for short time." He moves on the claws "The claws are razor sharp and could be used to make daggers that could punch through armour.
This takes 8 hours to complete the study.

"If we can save any organs,I would prefer to do that."
"But alright let's make a start. "
"This race is known as an Asgardian ,commonly called a gray." Kar tesh

"These greys seem to have exact same cell structures, "as he looks at the blood through a microscope, "I think all three of these are clones of the same race. Maybe we can learn how to clone ourselves with these corpses."

He takes out the brain and exams pieces under a microscope. "This is interesting, the brain still retrains knowledge... I wonder if we apply electric current if it would release the knowledge....."

"hmmmm not sure what else can we see, they are small and weak but very smart, their bodies are genic enhanced AS well. Not sure anything left to learn"

This took 10 hours.

Lets get started then.... The thing that was inside jake is an creature that lives off other living being, much like me. It grows inside the host body consuming its organs when it is big enough and strong enough it would break out of corpse killing the host in the process. Its growth and cells grow at an alarming rate, we can use it to make someone grow 1 size larger, but they would have to drink the fluids from the sacks here and here," removing 2 bags of flesh adding it to the pile of research tech.

"I think there is more to this but i cant see anything else we can use from this little guy..."

He looks over to the large killing machine that killed Kara "This guy should have lots to give us i give you all a break to get a bite when we will start with him."

So DS starts to cut carefully into the creature, anytime it breaks the skin a splash of acid comes up melting his tool and burning his hand or arm. He does not seem to be affected by the pain just saying "We may need more tools.... so it looks like the creature's blood is housed under pressure, anything that breaks the skin causes it to burst forth, a good defense vs whatever hunt this. " He leaves the room and returns about 10 mins later with a new set up tools and a metal bucket that has a shine to it. He makes a cut and the tool does not melt he then holds the bucket to collect the "blood" and it starts to fill. "Well if we can get something to contain the blood we could make some nasty grenades about 10 per body."

He next removes the spine and tail keeping the skeleton in tack, but the room is splashed with blood (everyone takes a few points of acid dmg). "The skeleton could be made into a climbing device, with claws and tail it could give the wear a climb speed."

He removes some organs in his ears "These seem to react to the chems that are released when something is scared, it may help when trying to gauge when something is scare of you or not. They also can detect things that the eyes cant see, also very useful."

He takes a long time to remove the hard skin and fold it nicely. "If we can make a suit of this, it would give good protection to the wearer and protect against acid attacks. I think Fire is most affect these creatures at a distance, their melee power is very deadly." taking some of the blood and dropping it on the skin it slides off and hits the floor which then it eats through.So DS starts to cut carefully into the creature, anytime it breaks the skin a splash of acid comes up melting his tool and burning his hand or arm. He does not seem to be affected by the pain just saying "We may need more tools.... so it looks like the creature's blood is housed under pressure, anything that breaks the skin causes it to burst forth, a good defense vs whatever hunt this. " He leaves the room and returns about 10 mins later with a new set up tools and a metal bucket that has a shine to it. He makes a cut and the tool does not melt he then holds the bucket to collect the "blood" and it starts to fill. "Well if we can get something to contain the blood we could make some nasty grenades about 10 per body."

He next removes the spine and tail keeping the skeleton in tack, but the room is splashed with blood (everyone takes a few points of acid dmg). "The skeleton could be made into a climbing device, with claws and tail it could give the wear a climb speed."

He removes some organs in his ears "These seem to react to the chems that are released when something is scared, it may help when trying to gauge when something is scare of you or not. They also can detect things that the eyes cant see, also very useful."

He takes a long time to remove the hard skin and fold it nicely. "If we can make a suit of this, it would give good protection to the wearer and protect against acid attacks. I think Fire is most affect these creatures at a distance, their melee power is very deadly." taking some of the blood and dropping it on the skin it slides off and hits the floor which then it eats through.

Kar tesh wants to decide who get what, Ross says

Farhvan frowned slightly, "While that it probably the low grav option out of all of them, I don't see an immediate need for it do you? Anyway I'll look into how the glands might need to be processed as well as the cell structure on the 'Grays' and see if there isn't any clue as to how they grew the clone bodies. " He considered and added, "Might also be able to pick up on how they were able to move their consciousness into them, but that'll be a longshot. Either way, like DS said, Enoch is the one who'll probably have to tinker all this together so we have some time to refine the potential techniques that might require."

OVIN says " these are bio tech means it should work on low tech and low magic galaxies. We havent fiund any. Another choice sell them either parts or finish products.

• 2 months later...

Samuel spends two weeks downtime on this. While the tech we gain is still subject to the local physics of the galaxy, he will next investigate if by grafting them onto your body will you be able to use them despite local restrictions. The time needed to complete 3 months in at least 2 galaxies with restrictive physics unlike own galaxy.