OOC

Jedaii

Okay! We have a new IC forum: The Darkest Light! Once your PC has started down the ladder, shift your posts to the new forum, please and thank you!

@Leonidas1789 and @Blick make a note that your PCs now gain a +1 bonus to all attacks versus all evil in the dungeon. They also receive a +1 bonus to Saves vs. evil. If Jocelyn takes Lerhem's ring, read the spoiler text below.

The Ring

Provides continual Protection from Evil as the Clerical spell.

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)

right but there have been times ( Not in this game) where you post something in character that nobody responds to in character, making the statment OOC lets everybody know what I am thinking just like in a RL game I would say the same thing then Jonny would say my guy can take it, Then shifting back in game I would say hey fred can you carry my lantern. and freds player would say yes in character.

2 hours ago, Excior said:

right but there have been times ( Not in this game) where you post something in character that nobody responds to in character, making the statment OOC lets everybody know what I am thinking just like in a RL game I would say the same thing then Jonny would say my guy can take it, Then shifting back in game I would say hey fred can you carry my lantern. and freds player would say yes in character.

I get your point and respect your experiences, but IMO, that's poor roleplaying. Everything that your character does should be done in-character. If the other players ignore your RP, then THEY are roleplaying poorly. So going forward, I'd appreciate if players would keep this in mind, please and thank you 🙂

Add: and no, I'm not trying to lecture people about RP. I just want to avoid confusion between what's posted OOC and IC. Thanks again, folks.

Everyone make a save vs. Magic, please.

PCs that make their save successfully can take action vs. the charging creature. Failing the save means the PC is frozen in terror and can't take action on the first round.

Name
Party initiative
1d6 5
Foe initiative
1d6 3

Zombie attack:

The rest of the party can now attack if desired. Because it's on the ground, attacks vs. the zombie have a +2 bonus to hit.

Jocelyn can also attack again as this is Round 2.

Name
Attack
1d20 1
Damage
1d8 3
%
1d100 62