OOC

Jedaii

4 minutes ago, Jedaii said:

Dekmal and Valeros regained 1 HP due to rest. 

Merricks and Gabriel realize the barmaid has died (from Gabriel's blow). 

DM can we back up, If the girl was dead when I wacked her Gabriel would not have tied her up and the hole thing in the hall would have been different. 

We most likely would have woken the others that were in the inn then confronted the inn keeper. 

4 minutes ago, Excior said:

DM can we back up, If the girl was dead when I wacked her Gabriel would not have tied her up and the hole thing in the hall would have been different. 

We most likely would have woken the others that were in the inn then confronted the inn keeper. 

Well technically she wasn't dead at that time: she was at 0 HP and lost additional points over time since no medical aid was rendered. 

20 hours ago, Jedaii said:

Well technically she wasn't dead at that time: she was at 0 HP and lost additional points over time since no medical aid was rendered. 

You made it sound like she just knocked out and not bleeding out or I would have tried to render medical aid

1 hour ago, Excior said:

You made it sound like she just knocked out and not bleeding out or I would have tried to render medical aid

You tied her up and threw her in a corner. An unconscious woman who just took 8 HP damage. From a mace 😬

@coreal the caravan tracks would lead the Ranger out of Skyhaven, if he decided to follow.

Everyone: something is clearing amiss in Skyhaven. I'm running an altered old-school adventure which is very dangerous BUT I've found the best way a party stays alive is by remembering to work together and ask questions as often as possible 😉

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)

Searching the drover's room the PCs would find most of their travel gear still in the room. Bed sheets are thrown about somewhat but no blood anywhere. Maybe they went for a walk?

DM, I will be out AFK for the rest of today and most likely all weekend my Daughter is coming from West Georgia with My Grandkids to spend the next week with us so my hands will be full.

1 hour ago, Excior said:

DM, I will be out AFK for the rest of today and most likely all weekend my Daughter is coming from West Georgia with My Grandkids to spend the next week with us so my hands will be full.

Awesome! Enjoy your grandkids!