SHIP : FITNESS room

wrathgon

This room is to keep in shape, with running machine, bench press, rowing and cycle machine it should keep your muscles active.

There is a strange device in the corner.

It is a large wheeled powered unit, supplemental vitamin and minerals, and several dozen sticky nodules with a thin, translucent wires that attach to the power unit.

with no knowledge of tech outside your own world, you got no idea what it is used for. It almost looks like a strange bed with the raised area on one side and soft pillow-like substance ontop of the raised area. 

With Willow's drive to work out and her streetwise, she remembers something of a underground movement trying to combine working out while sleeping. For those that really dont have the time to work out, it was an interesting idea. It changed into something more, with the right meds and diet products it allowed you to feel great about yourself, it started to be used to cure depression and other mental issues. It looks like the tube have some sort of sweet smelling food stuff in them, from what you can tell you go to sleep with this stuff pumping into you and wake up feeling like a million bucks. You would need to find the manual though

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

so bring back the manual to the room, the only reason you know its the manual because of the photo on the front of the book. A Guide On How To Harness Your Inner Strength. After spending an hour reading about some help self-bull you get to the instruction how to set up the machine. It lists a BUNCH of specialized liquids that you need to run the machine. It says by following the matra's in this book and sleeping in the machine each night and spending an hour working out on the machine. It takes 6 months to find any effect

Deacon spends some time each day working out to keep up his musculature and makes a list of the required materials to use the Device for the month. He also reviews how much of each required substance is there currently so he can plan ahead his use of the Training device.

(2hrs per day working out x 20 days=40hrs +lets say 2 hrs working with the device measuring its levels looking up costs for materials and reviewing the manual he found to best estimate what the outcomes of him using it would be)

Deacon continues pumping out reps on the bench holding on it what would equate to a fairly extreme amount of weights and without even seeming to loss his breath as he speaks says,"Its a machine that when used properly with its materials basically enhances your body and helps release you inner strength or some crap like that. I left the book by the machine if you want to read it yourself as well but basically workout in it an hr a day and sleep in it each night while it pumps you full of the specialized liquids you will see effects in about 6 months. But we dont have enough of the fluids right now fro that and they cost a bit. I plan on buying the materials and taking it for a whirl myself once we get payed for the salvage. I'll let you know what happens after I use it." Finishing his set he hurls the bar back up onto the rack and moves over to the machine picks up the book and throws it to Farhvan then moves on to the next machine for his workout the leg press which he puts an even more extreme weight on and indicated for Farhvan to come over and spot him with this set.

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)