LPF: Green Fingers - OOC posts

Ayup. I'll see about investing in a CLW or CMW Wand after this next go-around. Once we get high enough, Raph will want to keep his spells for non-healing purposes. And summons. Especially summons.

ONWARDS!

Edited by Erico (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the lack of posting. The last couple weeks I had to start at two new jobs at the same time and get to work every day until at least Memorial Day, if not longer into the summer, in order to recover from being laid off. Things should be improving as I am starting to get settled into to at least the full time job, but feel free to run Ashril as needed to keep the game moving. It will be mid early to mid April before I get settled into something resembling a regular, mostly permanent schedule, and I can not guarantee I will see and/or react to updates in a timely fashion.

Wow, sorry about leaving out the map! @DarkOne7141981 @miteke_mw I have now amended my earlier post so that the updated map is included. Please feel free to amend your posts if this makes any difference.

Also, many thanks for your continued interest and patience. These last few months have been very busy and at times extremely stressful, and I am having trouble finding the time and focus to return to this game more than once or twice a week, so your continued support is greatly appreciated!

Agitha should be within 30' of Belyr, right? She appears to be further than that and she was keeping close enough to maintain the fortune hex while they were traversing the bridge..