At the Editors desk (Out of character)

Gspawn

@Rudolf sorry to hear that. Your doing wonderful as The Thing. I think the issue is the game is so rare to play and questions to ask people just don't get into it. that is fine Thing will fly the group back to new york on next panel

Since we've had a couple of openings, do you plan on having another recruitment drive? With Christmas passed, maybe there will be a few players who have availability.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologizes to everyone here. I should have said something way earlier. However I have within these past weeks help my mother with another round of moving to a new apartment after her contract from the old apartment have expired. Having to do a lot of travel and making sure she is not financially screwed. Then comes the moving and all the boxes. Today was the last day helping her get the big stuff and she starts settling. I apologizes but once it got started it was just a lot of ughhhhhhhhh

I should have informed you all however I didnt expect it to be such a colossal chore as I thought she had at least the heavy stuff done by movers. Only to find out she could not afforded movers so guess who had to be the muscle.

However yes ill be debating on eliminating this game