Main OOC Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When you know what the other party is about to face, but you can't say anything because you're in a different party...

spacer.png

On another note: Now there is an official Lilo and Stitch event in Twisted Wonderland!

Edited by Guardian Angel Haruki (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

*sniffles and hands a box of tissues*
I’m not crying either…! TT_TT

EDIT: Also...
Congratulations Rollo Flamme! A new character just took your place as my "Most Hated" character in Twisted Wonderland: Henrik Istovan! Grrr!!!

Edited by Guardian Angel Haruki (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, SMARTAgentKC said:

Alright people congrats on completing adventure 2,

Now I'm wondering if you all in the Kingdom Squad want to recruit more people and play another adventure or what because I have a few ideas on where I want to take this story but we're down to two active players for this group.

I had a thought about this.

What about a uniting of parties?

Feel free to disregard this if you have ideas. ^_^

I'll put that up to the Kingdom Squad,

The two adventure groups are running in the same world so it's not out of the question.

I can Merlin it to make it possible for the two to drop in on the Modern Mob... (although a lot of questions would logically be asked) But it's up to you all players,

4 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

So I have no idea what's going on in the other party, have not been following at all. If you can think of a fun way to merge us I'm fine with that, if it's going to feel shoe horned in and awkward, I'd rather not. If they've had any attrition and we can help, and merging could help, then sure thing. Otherwise I'm fine with recruiting. I think play to your gut here, as I'm half blind to the merger pov, recruiting can be a pain as well, but I definitely concede that continuing as is won't work.

I thought I should respond to you here instead of in your party's OOC thread. ^^"

I was able to keep up with your guys' thread, and I thought the merging of parties would be feasible, because our party is dealing with the Phantom Blot's shenanigans and elements of Twisted Wonderland as well.

Plus...if I learned anything from DMing D&D Jumanji, it's that bringing in new players in the middle of the game and having them not drop out as well is pretty difficult. ^^"

• 2 weeks later...