History of Captain Theo

wrathgon

Post here what you know already and what you want to share if know things others dont.

Some things you know

He is both a wizard and a cleric that can bring crew back to life but not without drawbacks

He is an undead lich that masks his power so the crew can stand to be around him. Sometimes when he gets angry his power shows and any of the crew nearby coward in fear of his true undead form.

While hard for you to prove, he says he is a god, one that used to rule over necromancy in his world. He was mortal and became a god he says and now he is only a less god now, still divine but without the rules of not interacting with mortals like full gods have to follow.

He got this ship and news a crew to fly it, he is on a mission with other full gods to stop some unseen force and this is their "Break" 

He said he will leave the ship in crew hands when he has to return to other gods and then meet up with you later, could be years.

He has offered anyone that is interested to become undead, he has given those that are interested information on the different types. Vampires seem to be the most popular so far. Not everyone has chosen to take him up, others are looking at other ways to expend life. 

It is clear this mission will take many lifetimes to complete so being able to live past normal human lifespan is a must to continue on this quest to find the creator races.

Private Content for: cheezal

“The Captain's name Is Theo Velsharoon he comes from a world called Abeir-Toril.He was a follower to a cruel warlord, on a solo mission he found something that freed himself from him but enslaved him in others ways. He was risen above all others from his world to rule over those that practice the art of necromancy and shown the secret arts to make a mortal live forever if they gave up what they held dear in their life to living forever. Recently he gained freedom from this group and was asked to join a different group to defend against a threat against the universe. While on this quest he met some Phase Spiders that sold him the ship and while he wait's for an event to happen he had some downtime and decided he needed a crew to pilot said ship. "

"His world was magical in nature, it had no tech. He only learned tech when he got out here. he does no not about magic tech but is very interested learning in such things himself.”

"He is both a wizard and cleric able to bend magic to his will as well as life, he is known as a true necromancer covering all aspects of bring back life from death."

" He do not worship others they worship him."

"He was the god of necromancy and lich's, the big boss removed him from his world, and stripped him of his power to protect me so he was told. Then he was roped into helping solve this event that is happening now in the universe. He am unsure if he will return or not. Maybe if we save the universe his godhood will be restored, but really i been enjoying the freedom of being "mortal again" so i would like a few years more freedom if i can get it. He wont be allow to fly around the universe if i get my godhood back."

In Character Profiling of the Captain,based on things seen and things told.

Captain has some magical abilities or powers.

Things witnessed.

Captain did a fear type effect on me. not certain if this was a spell or an ability.

Captain spoke to an alien when he didn't know it's language just by touching his hand. (Possibly a Tongues Spell)

Captain teleported using his own words from the ship down to planet,after Enoch sent a drone down first to view the place.
(Teleport Spell)
Captain has been providing us huge feasts ,some of which grant us physical or perhaps magical bonus's.
(Heroes Feast Spell)
Captain in a meeting has told me he is a Wizard and a Cleric.

Captain's Ooc Profiling.

Since the Captain has told me he is a Wizard/ Cleric I can start to formulate things around that.
In Fact he has told me he is a TRUE NECROMANCER.

based on some spells he has presumably cast I can work out the following.

I believe he has a Comprehend languages spell.

I believe he has a Teleport spell. (Which is a 7th level spell)

The feast's he has been providing for us ,particulary the one that granted us wisdom bonus,and hit points,i believe is a Heroes Feast spell.

Since that spell grants +1 up to a max of +10.. I have to check the spell again and adjust these notes.
but I believe that means he has to have 20 caster levels.

Question:
Does the Teleport spell count only Arcane caster levels? or since the Captain is a multi class.
do all caster levels stack.?

the reason I am asking is the following.

Teleport is a level 5 spell in order to have it,you need to be a minimum of 9th level.
since teleport allows you to teleport up to 100 miles per level,that would have you at a max of 900 miles if you were exactly 9th in Wizard.
If it's only Arcane levels,my presumption is you would have to be 10th level at least in Wizard,since we have seen you do a 1000 mile teleport.

Secondly with Heroes Feast which is a 7th level Cleric spell you have to be at least 11th Level in Cleric.
When I brought it up earlier..as I think I stated you get +1 for every 2 lvls I think. I will have to confirm.
Since we earned +10 at least.. that mean's you have at least 20 caster levels.

So at this point in time,i theorise Captain is a 11th level Cleric,and 9th level Wizard.

The Captain has an Intelligence score of 34 or 35 and had a modifier of +12 (Grants +6 ID's on research)

This is Kartesh's break down of the Captain on a sheet,for his own profiling.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1417210