The Tavern

yxanthymir

2 hours ago, fabulist said:

And, once again, does a 20 attack roll qualify for exceeding the TN by 5+? If yes, she'll act again immediately.

Can she use magic while being grabbed and prone?

It is enough to act again, but only at the end of the turn.

She can use, but I need to check the rules to see if penalties apply.

11 hours ago, VolsungaSaga said:

Is the Summoner in my melee range? I'm not sure which Undead number he is, could you mark which of the Undead is the Summoner?

Yes. Dun can strike undead 2, 3 or 4. All are in his melee range. Currently he is undead 4, but I will change to Summoner.

16 hours ago, yxanthymir said:

It is enough to act again, but only at the end of the turn.

She can use, but I need to check the rules to see if penalties apply.

No penalties. As long as she can speak, carries an implement (could be the dagger), and fulfills the spell requirements. She can cast without penalties, for all I know she can even cast a spell while somersaulting. 

I'm thinking the fast/slow turns might be slowing us up a little bit. I didn't expect it too but having to basically do twice as many rounds seems to be adding up. I'm not sure what we can do about it aside from going faster though.

For example, i could post now, but i need to move so i can attack so i need to do both, which means i have to wait for the slow turn, so we have to wait at least a day to be sure everyone gets their fast turn in.