OOC - Kingdom Squad

Cauldron Cacophony? While reading my character sheet, I realize that Mickey also has the Inspiring Leader feat, so he will use it on all of us on our team when it's appropriate.

there we go! excellent! On another note, I bought a luckstone, to go with my mage stone... all I need now is some jojoba oil or wax for this contrary rope, and we can get going.

Well, hopefully Merlin will lend us a bag of holding.

I guess we give Moana and Mulan our spare 2 pairs of goggles of night... which are now swimming goggles of night.

EDIT: I see we're missing any ways to gain advantage or buff? Anyway we can get some faerie fire or bless? I can spare 60 or 90 gold for someone(kronk or Mulan) to train it up. Hitting helps.

5 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

there we go! excellent! On another note, I bought a luckstone, to go with my mage stone... all I need now is some jojoba oil or wax for this contrary rope, and we can get going.

Well, hopefully Merlin will lend us a bag of holding.

I guess we give Moana and Mulan our spare 2 pairs of goggles of night... which are now swimming goggles of night.

EDIT: I see we're missing any ways to gain advantage or buff? Anyway we can get some faerie fire or bless? I can spare 60 or 90 gold for someone(kronk or Mulan) to train it up. Hitting helps.

Well, I've got Haste, so more chances to hit or miss. Silvery Barbs can occasionally give you advantage. Got plenty of ways to knock people prone, but that won't help you a lot.

15 minutes ago, Ayeba said:

Well, I've got Haste, so more chances to hit or miss. Silvery Barbs can occasionally give you advantage. Got plenty of ways to knock people prone, but that won't help you a lot.

Those can be handy for sure, but bless and faerie fire give multiple people a boon at once?

Bless is a great spell. If Mulan learned it, she would cast it at second level to cover four characters. She would need 90 gold pieces to learn it; she currently has 20 she can spend.

Moana has 8 gp, but it sounds like you have enough at this point.

Merida can probably give her guidance. Is it possible to use the help action as well?

and it took me to the following friday... but both mission topics are up. Post in them at your convenience but remember once you post in there, Magic Items and spell research become inaccessible until the mission your characters are on is complete.

Good Luck players

@artsmythe You're still great at portraying Mickey. Sad we're in separate groups.

I'll post in the new thread sometime tomorrow.

Oh, one thing, @SMARTAgentKC, Moana will want to use her Inspiring Leader before entering the portal. I can put that in the previous thread before I post in the new one.

Edited by Ayeba (see edit history)