Ravencrest Tavern (((OOC)))

Papa Bear

No. He has a magic resistance version of Stoneskin on him. The fire does full damage, the magic weapon suffers resistance. But Vrod is probably going to 'help' you out again (He likes 'kill stealing')

I think Baldric should be next to the Plague Lord on the map based on your last turn's description. I guess we'll find out what's going on with that aura!

That's a lot of damage! I was saving that beatdown for the Plague Lord....but it seems like he will need to go through the Rot Monster to get to him. I am also a little nervous that Psycho will be too much for Tiberion. I'm a bit surprised, since I suspect they might be Wisdom saves and clerics will be good at those.

1 hour ago, Shadeus said:

That's a lot of damage!

heh also the reason I secretly hoping Troben would fail that "Stop" save so that Baldric would get to the Plague Lord before Mr. T. The Plague Lord is Vulnerable to Radiant damage so Baldric's smites pack a wallop but I wasn't sure if his damage would outscore Troben's damage if you hit with all of your attacks and I really didn't want the Plague Lord using that Arcane sponge trick on Troben!!!

1 hour ago, Shadeus said:

I'm a bit surprised, since I suspect they might be Wisdom saves and clerics will be good at those.

Yeah, Tibby's got a +9 total on that but I've roll less than 5 both of the last two rounds. Of course, failing the first time 'opens up your mind' to Psycho, making it harder to resist (not disadvantage hard, but increasing Psycho's DC by +2).

Regarding the echo, I think any targeted attack should be able to affect the echo. So if Psycho's attack requires an attack roll, I would say it would be affected. I don't think it should be a "feedback" mechanism either. So I agree with the way you handled it.