Ravencrest Tavern (((OOC)))

Papa Bear

I find, especially GMing, that if I click close to the star or front of the post name, there's a check box there and it will turn everything in the background of the post to white. Its 'selecting' the post. Maybe that happened? If no, I'm stumped but glad its 'fixed'. ☺️

No worries, mate. Thanks for the update.

and here's to things easing up on you.

They have for me... Spring Break this upcoming week. Yay, no work for me... well, except several hours my mother conscripted me to help her out :D

I...feel like we had a magic item at one point that resisted necrotic damage. I can't remember if it was this game or if it was Zaph from the Diablo game, though. Of course, I could be totally off. Old age sucks.

Posted (edited)

heh... I don't think so... I think it was Zaph... but I could also be totally off due to old age too :D

There is not something on Troben's list of magic items (though, that might not have been updated... the thread that Lumovanis created for our magic gear in this game and his Diablo game.

There also wasn't something like that in the treasury.

Going forward we're really going to have to keep some serious records of our magical gear because we've collected a lot of it.

BTW, hard drinking poison resist :D haha

Now, do I be very nice and have one of the Party NPCs finish off that blasted Rot Monster... They have 150 HP and with 44 more damage, I think that brings its damage up to 95 + 44 = 139... sooo close. Maybe Eithne can help you out. With her passive perception of 78, I'm sure she can see it is close to death. (and yes, 78 was not a typo, just an exaggeration for comic purposes. She's got an insane PP) OR does it get to try to wallop Troben again???

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)

Well, we have been in a magic item drought for a while now. Since we got to the treasure room. But, we have a big demon lord fight coming up which usually means loot!

Hopefully, we will eventually get some downtime to use your mystic energies, too. One step at a time. I'm trying to be conservative with Troben's resources to hopefully make it to the boss.

Troben has a lot left too. I haven't had much of a chance to use his resources. I expect to unload some on Mourne, but I am hoping we are somewhat close to the demon lord