Ravencrest Tavern (((OOC)))

Papa Bear

2 hours ago, Papa Bear said:

Sorry all, been a busy couple days. At work right now so will need to get back home to post a round when using Roll20 maps

I appreciate the update! My F5 key is broken now, but I'm positive we will survive otherwise! 😉 Enjoy your Monday!

Obviously, partial round post is up. I'm still rolling physical dice for all the NPCs when it doesn't directly affect a PC's character. BUT, I might start doing all of the rolls because I've learned you can do a WIP post, click on the dice and edit, rolling a die at a time if you want while still in edit mode. It really makes the process kind of nice! I like it, but I do so like rolling my physical dice... so maybe I won't 😋

Just a quick note that we haven't been keeping up with the mystic energy rolls.

It looks like we have three ME rolls for the plague eaters (2d10 each) and one roll for the Flesh Plague (unknown) so far...assuming that last strike kills the Flesh Plague. Once Papa Bear confirms, I'll make two of these rolls and leave the other two for @herastor.

It actually doesn't... but only by like 9 HP... Vrod's attack will probably kill it assuming he hits at least once....

holy moley... Vrod's going to be very embarrassed.

Maybe Eithne will have to finish it off.

Edited by Papa Bear (see edit history)
Name
Vrod's attack
1d20+11 5
attack #2 since he botched it
1d20+11 3

Aww, I thought that almost 40 pt crit was for sure going to kill it! Those things are tough! Too bad Troben doesn't get his cinematic moment. Next time!

Vrod's a barbarian, right? Shouldn't he be doing the reckless attack to get advantage on all his attack rolls (but giving up advantage)? I know some barbarians get gun-shy about doing that after they get smacked around a bit. But with rage, it's only half-damage.

Edited by Shadeus (see edit history)

Ack! Good lord, I hope you don't live some place too cold! I live in central California so it rarely gets below freezing here. We're pretty pampered here, weather wise. We freak out and think we're going to melt when it gets to 100 (which is pretty hot) and think we're going to freeze to death when it gets into the lower 40s.