Old Player Returns

Whitleyrr

Hey everyone, I used to GM/play (D&D 3.5) here a bit over a decade ago! I’ve recently rekindled my interest in TTRPGs and might be interested in finding a PBP game to join. Is this still an active site? It doesn’t seem like there’s any 5E games advertised, and in fact, there doesn’t seem to many games of any kind advertised. It seems this is a new iteration of the site, and I’m curious if maybe I’m not using it correctly.

In any event, hello!

Welcome back!

Games here on Baldr are not currently advertised as they used to on OGMW, but currently recruiting games can be found by navigating through to Games -> Advertisements. There doesn't seem to be a 5e game actively recruiting right now, but this can quickly change.

The OGMW site is still alive and well though, with one 5e game recruiting: https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Both sites will remain active until the transition to Baldr is fully complete (and then some). No specific timeline yet, but probably at least a year before OGMW is rendered obsolete. But that is pure speculation on my end.

Welcome! That’s kind of an odd lull, but it does happen from time to time. And with ads split between sites during the transition… yeah, what Vladim said. There are a hundred or so active 5e games here, so it’ll likely not be long until there’s a few advertised!

Easter probably doesn't help either, everything tends to slow down considerably during any holidays. I'd give it a few more weeks and keep an eye out. There's usually a couple of 5e games popping out weekly or bi-weekly in my experience. Hope you find some that appeals to you!

• 4 weeks later...