Games List - Add game system

Eborne1

I'M NOT SURE WHERE BEST TO POST THIS.  ADVICE WELCOME.

I think, more important than the default view is having the game system listed clearly in the title of each advertised game, whether in list view, grid view or otherwise. 

After selecting my preferred game systems from the filter, ie Pathfinder 1, Dnd 3.5, etc., and then repopulating my list of available games, I can't tell what game is for what system.  Unless I'm missing something, the only way I can determine it, is if the DM mentions it in the 'character creation' portion of their game page or I otherwise divine it from terms listed in the content.      

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

I'M NOT SURE WHERE BEST TO POST THIS.  ADVICE WELCOME.

I think, more important than the default view is having the game system listed clearly in the title of each advertised game, whether in list view, grid view or otherwise. 

After selecting my preferred game systems from the filter, ie Pathfinder 1, Dnd 3.5, etc., and then repopulating my list of available games, I can't tell what game is for what system.  Unless I'm missing something, the only way I can determine it, is if the DM mentions it in the 'character creation' portion of their game page or I otherwise divine it from terms listed in the content.      

For advertisements (Games > Advertisements), the game system is shown on the right hand side of the list (next to the book icon):

image.png.7461d13fcc316ffd00f1f209e9ad01b7.png

However, definitely agree that the list of all games does not contain this information. I'll put it on the tracker.

• 3 weeks later...