Howdy!

GleefulNihilism

Good Evenin'!

If the name sounds familiar to some of you it's for a good reason. Same guy.

I'm GN, long time poster on the RPGX and I promised a friend or two that I'd check this place out too. Recently I posted an interest thread for a game I'm thinking about GMing and I got more responders tell me "I would sign up, but I game more on MW these days" then actual posters so I thought I should take a look around.

Long time player, frequent dabbler, hopeless story adict, and just here to have some fun.

How's it going with you?

2 hours ago, Vladim said:

Hello! I vaguely remember joining you and a few others in a Call of Cthulhu/Vampire mash-up game that lasted maybe 3 GM posts about a year or two ago... Hope you get more long-lasting games on the Weave!

I don't remember that and I don't see any proof if it, but that does sound like something I would do. lol.

I'm into anything Goodman Games, anything TinyD6, Index Card RPG, EZD6, Basic Fantasy, Old School Essentials, MÖRK BORG, OSRIC, White Box, Scarlet Heroes, Swords and Wizardry, Castles and Crusades, Swords and Chaos, everything OSR just about... D&D 3.5, Conan, I could go on forever! 🙃