Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

People pick fights with me

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

In search of FFF (Fame, Fortune, oh and Father)

FATE  💛💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice
(+2) Lore, Athletics, Deceive
(+1) Investigate, Resources, Contacts, Rapport

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙💙💙

Guild Reputation: Iron 

Stunts

Walking Bestiary "I know what that is, I practically wrote the book on it!" +2 to all lore rolls related to monsters and beasts.

Flash ShotWhen using flash arrows to create an advantage, Markus gains an additional invoke of the 'Blinded' aspect upon success against the affected targets.

Angle of AdvantageBeing able to judge distances precisely, Markus gains a +2 to shoot when he is on the 'High Ground'.

Items

BowAn ornate bow that looks well upkept.

Large SatchelHolds a selection of books, scrolls and other things people deem unnecessary to bring on adventures.

rope and grappleStandard climbing gear that can be used in combination with the bow to rappel certain obstacles

Contacts

Apollo LibraryHigher levels of reputation with the Apollo Library allow one to call upon various benefits.

"markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.pngBut the gems and stuff... Oh, fine then..." Markus sighs in disappointment. He'd wanted to descend into the crater for the chance of striking it rich, but he dares not make such a bold move without the backing of his party.

He led the way over the bridge without another word, grumbling all the while; and annoyed by the humming kept looking for its source.

He spots the figure ahead and thinks, "were they friend or foe? More likely the latter in such a place, but what were they waiting around for? Probably nothing good will come of this encounter."

Name
Overcome Notice
[+,-,0,+] +3 = 4
fate(3) 1,-1,0,1
Lore: Monster Knowledge
[+,0,-,+] +2 = 3
fate(2) 1,0,-1,1
Walking Bestiary
3+2

Flickering firelight reveals a glint of bronze on the figure, your advance slowing with the realization that the incessant humming comes from a fallen adventurerHe must have been one of the team sent to the mines before your party. One hand clutches his throat, and the other is stretched towards the bridge.. Now that you have a closer look, there are writhing shadows covering his body. Smoke billows forth from his face, curling into the shape of dancing imps. They cavort about him, a macabre display of delight over their kill.

You suddenly recognize these creaturesThese are smoke mephits - winged servitors of a wind mage, their aethereal forms immune to physical attacks.

As summons they are strictly bound to the wording of their invocation, and whatever instructions their master has given them since.
, calling back to an earlier conversation with Fin. They watch you intently but make no move - you have the initiative.

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙💙💙

Stunts

Walking Bestiary "I know what that is, I practically wrote the book on it!" +2 to all lore rolls related to monsters and beasts.

Flash ShotWhen using flash arrows to create an advantage, Markus gains an additional invoke of the 'Blinded' aspect upon success against the affected targets.

Angle of AdvantageBeing able to judge distances precisely, Markus gains a +2 to shoot when he is on the 'High Ground'.

Items

Large SatchelHolds a selection of books, scrolls and other things people deem unnecessary to bring on adventures.

rope and grappleStandard climbing gear that can be used in combination with the bow to rappel certain obstacles

Contacts

Apollo LibraryHigher levels of reputation with the Apollo Library allow one to call upon various benefits.

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus stiffened at the sight of the aethereal creatures but continued to advance, albeit with a bit more caution. He never really had a liking for magic trickery and even more so when he found himself on the receiving end.

Markus nudged whoever was behind him without looking away from the creatures and pointed them out whispering, "Summoned creatures usually act upon orders, right? So as long as we don't chance upon the owner of them we should be fine... I think..."

Vahn

Ranked: Bronze ( 0 / 7 )

Concept: Pugilistic Pilgrim of Aku, the Spirit of Mischief

Trouble: Reckless & Loyal Beyond Compare

Aspect: Righteous Youth Seeking Glory

Aspect: No Mercy; But No Cruelty

(+4) Athletics

(+3) Empathy, Fight

(+2) Notice, Investigate, Stealth

(+1) Rapport, Provoke, Physique, Will

Discipline: BlinkYou have mastered the art of teleportation. You can teleport to a location that you know well or can see (Athletics). Destinations that are farther away and/or not as well known to the caster call for higher difficulties. You can also teleport other beings and objects to your location or a location near you (Provoke/Empathy) and open portals (Empathy).

Discipline: SightYou have mastered control over what you see and perceive. You can uncover hidden secrets (Investigate) and discern illusions from reality (Empathy). You can also look or listen in on places, people, or objects that you know well, no matter the distance (Empathy). These spells should increase in difficulty due to a lack of familiarity with the target and greater distances.

Stunt: Never BrokenYou gain a -8 physical consequence which recovers in the same way a -2 consequence does. (Fate System Toolkit, p.95)

Stunt: Phantom StanceYou are adept at bobbing and weaving and phasing through attacks in such a manner that puts you in a more advantageous position to counterattack.

When you succeed in a defensive Athletics roll using this technique, you gain +1 on your next attack against the opponent or tried to hit you. If you succeed with style, gain +2.

Original Stunt:

The Drunkard’s Stagger. You sway and stagger on your feet, evading enemy blows seemingly by chance. When you succeed in a defensive Athletics roll using this technique, you gain +1 on your next attack against the opponent who tried to hit you. If you succeed with style, gain +2. (Fate System Toolkit, p.150)

Stunt: StuntStunt

Body: ( 4 / 4 )

Mind: ( 4 / 4 )

Fate: ( 1 / 2 )

[2] Mild

[4] Moderate

[6] Severe

[8] Physical

spacer.png

Vahn had helped Markus keep an eye out for dangers, despite the absence of his spirit companion.

But the obvious threat was waiting for them at the end of the line.

"We may wish to turn back-" the Pilgrim retorted in a whisper of his own "-while every path is likely rife with danger, it is often ill-advised to walk towards the open maw of a waiting beast.." he leaned over Markus' shoulder and pointed at the mephits "Look; they see us.." Vahn then turned to the others in the line.

"Perhaps we aught turn back and take a different path?;.."

Edited by Kaymithe (see edit history)

Olenna Griffon

FP: OX

HIGH CONCEPT: The Young and Passionate Duelist of the Eastern Circle

TROUBLE: The cure to petrification is in the tower, somewhere.. 

ASPECT: The Legendary Charged Rapier 

SKILLS

• +4 Deceive
  • +3 Fight, Will 
  • +2 Shoot, Athletics, Empathy 
  • +1 Rapport, Provoke, Resources, Crafts

STRESS  P: OOO M: OOO OO

[2: ] [4:  ] [6:  ] 

STUNTS: Remaining Refresh 2/3

Acrobatic Movement: Due to Olenna gains a +2 to Overcome Actions regarding Movement using the Athletics Skill. 

Evasion: Olenna has an amazing ability to remain unharmed when caught within the blast radius of an explosion. +2 to defend with Athletics against area attacks.

Song of Storms: When Olenna is weilding the Charged Rapier Once per engagement she is able to swing her sword towards the sky and create a "Thunder Storm" Aspect on the zone with one free invoke. This storm lasts until the end of the engagement or until it is narratively overcome. 

Lighting Dance: When Olenna is wielding the Charged Rapier she gains a +2 to all melee based defense actions using Fight. 

Magnetic Attraction:  The Charged Rapier is extremely dangerous against Metal Objects and when used against something metal gain a +2 Weapon Value upon successful attacks. 

spacer.png

Olenna would internalize exactly what Vahn had said and she too believed it. " They already know we are here.. Those spirits have alerted the caster already. They could be anywhere." Olenna would grab onto the hilt of her blade readying her self to counter an attack if necessary.

" Though Vahn you make a good point, if we push another way this thing could just hunt us from behind. It may be better to deal with whatever is in front of us now..."

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙💙💙

Stunts

Items

Contacts

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png "We're already halfway over the bridge though, and you know what they say about half crossed bridges..." Markus remarked after Vahn suggested turning back. "You're a man of magic, right? Can't you just like... Disappear them?" He asked and imitated the hand motions he'd often seen his companion, Fin, do when creating portals.
"Right! I don't want to turn my back on these things and lose sight of them, feel like they'll get us in the darkness when we don't expect it now that they're aware of us," Markus said in agreement with Olenna.

Myria of Blades

High Concept: Warrior of Qi and Swords
Trouble: Spoiling For a Fight
Aspect: Sheath of Many Swords
Aspect: Well-Connected Mercenary

Story Detail: Can Sense Through Swords

Situational: Blinding Powder (x1), Robbed a Merchant (x1)

• [2] ---
  • [4] ---
  • [6] ---

Bronze Rank Climber: 0/7

(+4) Fight
(+3) Provoke, Shoot
(+2) Physique, Notice, Will
(+1) Athletics, Crafts, Contacts, Resources

Body: 4/4
Mind: 4/4
Fate: 0/1

Parry Everything: Your hand-eye coordination is superb, and perhaps you could even deflect a bullet with your weapon. You may use Fight to defend against Shoot attacks.

Army on the Edge of My Blade: You take no penalty—and grant no bonus—for being outnumbered, no matter how preposterous the numbers.

Riposte: If you succeed with style on a Fight defense, you can choose to inflict a 2-shift hit rather than take a boost.

Animator: When you animate something, your animation now starts with one skill at Average (+1) and a 1-point stress box. You can also exchange any free invokes received for both a skill at Average (+1) and a 1- point stress box for your animated being. If an animated being has multiple skills at Average (+1), they can be combined to increase their power, as can stress boxes. So, if you exchange two free invokes, you can receive one Skill at Fair (+2) or two skills at Average (+1), along with one 2-point stress box or two 1- point stress boxes.

In Tandem: When someone targets your animated creature with a physical attack, and you and your animated creature are in the same zone, you may defend against that attack in place of your animated creature.

spacer.png"Gaseous creatures, huh... I don't know if I have anything I could cut them with..." muttered Myria, displeased that her usual method of dealing with things was prevented by the nature of the threat before them.

"Hrm... if we don't have any way to deal with them, we could just try to get past them." she opined. "Best case, they're just protecting Mr. Sleepy over there." Her statement implied that even if they didn't quite have a way to deal with the monsters, she also wanted them to move forward.

Vahn

(+4) Athletics

(+3) Empathy, Fight

Discipline: BlinkYou have mastered the art of teleportation. You can teleport to a location that you know well or can see (Athletics). Destinations that are farther away and/or not as well known to the caster call for higher difficulties. You can also teleport other beings and objects to your location or a location near you (Provoke/Empathy) and open portals (Empathy).

Discipline: SightYou have mastered control over what you see and perceive. You can uncover hidden secrets (Investigate) and discern illusions from reality (Empathy). You can also look or listen in on places, people, or objects that you know well, no matter the distance (Empathy). These spells should increase in difficulty due to a lack of familiarity with the target and greater distances.

Stunt: Never BrokenYou gain a -8 physical consequence which recovers in the same way a -2 consequence does. (Fate System Toolkit, p.95)

Stunt: Phantom StanceYou are adept at bobbing and weaving and phasing through attacks in such a manner that puts you in a more advantageous position to counterattack.

When you succeed in a defensive Athletics roll using this technique, you gain +1 on your next attack against the opponent or tried to hit you. If you succeed with style, gain +2.

Original Stunt:

The Drunkard’s Stagger. You sway and stagger on your feet, evading enemy blows seemingly by chance. When you succeed in a defensive Athletics roll using this technique, you gain +1 on your next attack against the opponent who tried to hit you. If you succeed with style, gain +2. (Fate System Toolkit, p.150)

Mind: ( 4 / 4 )

[2] Mild

[4] Moderate

[6] Severe

[8] Physical

spacer.png

"I am uncertain as to whether or not these things have alerted anyone, nor that they would follow us should we turn back; they appear to be guarding the end of the bridge.." Vahn noted of the Mephits. He wasn't a standard practitioner who had spent a lifetime studying, though his Spirit did unveil some mysteries every now and then; not that Aku was above misinformation if it thought a good laugh was around the bend.

"And perhaps I may be able to banish them, if they were indeed conjured from another plane. But I must get closer, if there is even a chance for success. Should it fail, we risk injuries attempting to flee; their capacity for flight will make evading a nightmare in this constrained space, not to mention their forms seem impervious to physical attack.." there was a risk in every circumstance and perhaps even standing here in discussion posed its own sort of dangers.

"I would deem it wiser to turn back and attempt a different path, but I will follow and attempt a banishment should we proceed.." Vahn glanced to his shoulder, where his Spirit Companion often sat, and wondered where it had gone. Aku would return, of that he knew, but now did not seem like the time for casual exploration.

"Let us pray that they do not follow us far, nor that we fall unto other unknowns, should we indeed flee forward. If we see that doom is upon us, gather about me and I will do my best to move us out of harm's way.."

Name
Overcome the Mephits with Teleportation (Empathy)
[+,+,0,+] +3 = 6
fate(3) 1,1,0,1
Mephits defending against hostile magic w. Will
[-,-,-,0] +3 = 0
fate(3) -1,-1,-1,0
Rerolling that with "Sleeptooth Poisoning"
[-,-,0,0] +3 = 1
fate(3) -1,-1,0,0
Spending fate to reroll w. "Shadows in the Dark"
[0,0,-,0] +3 = 2
fate(3) 0,0,-1,0

Scene: Mines of Sisyphus

You have entered the upper mines. This entire cavern is dimly lit by a fiery pit in the center. The guardian's attention is elsewhere and he has yet to notice you. Large boulders and crumbling structures scattered throughout the area provide cover from his baleful gaze.

Markus carries vials of Murena PoisonBrewed from the poisonous flesh of a serpentlike fish. Not effective against giants, elementals, or undead. You have two free invokes on this aspect. and an unnamed boost from his knowledge of monsters.
Myria has a pouch of Blinding PowderA pouch tightly bound with cord, fit to burst. Filled with powdered glass, sand, or even metal shavings, it can be slung at your enemy. You have one free invoke on this aspect. and she Robbed a MerchantYou roughed up a crooked merchant and stole his goods. He totally had it coming, but you'll still have to lie low for a while. I have one free invoke on this aspect. It lasts for one full quest after The Beating Heart. back in the market.
Olenna has a flask of Blue HasteThis liquor has a sharp and fruity flavor. Consume to gain +1 boost to any physical action. and a dingy bottle labeled Universal Solvent"Dissolves any adhesive, softening even the hardest Materials!"
"Loosens stiff Joints and lightens Heavy limbs!"
"Guaranteed Safe and Effective!"

A dubious cure for petrification.
Vahn has seen Spirit VisionsVahn's farsight has granted him vague and blurred visions of the gemstone mines. You have one free invoke on this aspect. but Aku Demands TributeYour mischievous patron desires sparkling tribute befitting its status. I have one free invoke on this aspect. in return.

I have three fate points left in this scene.

Swaying Rope Bridge

Not Safe at All
Fallen Adventurer

Stone Ledge

Shortcut to Bats
Pitch Black Mineshafts

Cobwebbed Catwalk

Snaking Side Passages

Chamber of Bones

Oversized Furniture
Remnants of Past Meals
Deeper into the Mines

Cyclopean Workshop

Fiery Pit
Blazing Heat
Glittering Gemstones

Mushroom Grove

Giant Mushrooms
Thick Swirling Mist
Deeper into the Mines

Your assault proves effective, banishing four of the shrieking imps. The rest descend on the party, no longer bound by whatever held them in check.

Conflict: Dealing with Devils 
Smoke MephitsSpiteful Summoned Spirits
Shadows in the Dark

Three Packs:
Provoke +4
Will and Deceive +3

Two Packs:
Provoke +4
Will and Deceive +2

One Pack:
Provoke +3
Will and Deceive +1

Sisyphus
  ❤️❤️❤️/❤️❤️🖤/🖤🖤🖤
🤍🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Vahn has spent his turn. Remaining turns within the round occur roughly at the same time. These spirits are immune to physical attacks.

Name
Mephits attacking Vahn with Provoke
[0,0,-,-] +4 = 2
fate(4) 0,0,-1,-1
Vahn defending with Will
[-,-,-,-] +1 = -3
fate(1) -1,-1,-1,-1
Mephits attacking Markus with Provoke
[+,+,-,-] +4 = 4
fate(4) 1,1,-1,-1
Markus defending with Will
[0,0,-,-] +0 = -2
fate(0) 0,0,-1,-1

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png Markus, having some knowledge on how the creatures attack is able to mitigate the damage somewhat, but still takes 2 mental stress and suffers the minor consequence mental fatigue.

Markus had recently seen a lot of undead creatures and even met a necromancer on a request which made him rather paranoid. So, as a precaution he had purchased some holy water at the marketplace beforehandSpent 1FP to declare story detail, adding holy water arrows to quiver of tricks. and imbued his arrows with it. Knowing the mephits were not of this world, they should be vulnerable to holy attacks. "Better be real holy water," Markus uttered to himself as he shot the imps in the air with great accuracy and speed, or so he thought... He'd actually only shot their shadowy afterimages. At the least, the creatures were being pressured into evasive action rather than full-on attacking.

Edited by Gambitt
consequence added (see edit history)
Name
Reroll Will using boost
[-,+,+,-] +0 = 0
fate(0) -1,1,1,-1
Shoot Mephits with holy water arrows
[0,0,+,0] +3 = 4
fate(3) 0,0,1,0
Mephits defending with Athletics
[+,+,-,+] +0 = 2
fate(0) 1,1,-1,1
(Mephits actually defend with Deceive)
2+2

Vahn

(+4) Athletics

(+3) Empathy, Fight

Original Stunt:

Mind: ( 2 / 4 )

[2] Mild

[4] Moderate

[6] Severe

[8] Physical

spacer.png

As Vahn clasped his hands, an act that seemed a requisite gesture to his divine gifts, four of twelve convulsed, agonized over some unseen assault that had taken place seemingly on some invisible plane, then vanished in an instant. However, as he pried the aetherial anchor, a sort of shackle-&-chain invoked by eldritch words and energies woven, the terms of their service seemed undone, or perhaps their sudden rage was in part the task which they were conjured to perform.

Spirit Visions assailed his mind as the eight remaining turn and scowled and screeched at those that would intrude; Vahn saw himself stagger in fear, only to slip and stumble and dangle helpless upon the ledge. His instinct would have drawn him to this fate, but Aku bade him forward despite his fears.

Shaken, but far from undone, Vahn pressed his hands together once more and willed the conjured creatures away from this plane.

Name
(Spirit Visions) to Reroll the first Defend/Will
[0,-,+,-] +1 = 0
fate(1) 0,-1,1,-1
Attack, Empathy
[+,0,-,-] +3 = 2
fate(3) 1,0,-1,-1
Mephits Defend with Will
[0,0,-,+] +3 = 3
fate(3) 0,0,-1,1

Myria of Blades

High Concept: Warrior of Qi and Swords
Trouble: Spoiling For a Fight
Aspect: Sheath of Many Swords
Aspect: Well-Connected Mercenary

Story Detail: Can Sense Through Swords

Situational: Blinding Powder (x1), Robbed a Merchant (x1)

• [2] ---
  • [4] ---
  • [6] ---

Bronze Rank Climber: 0/7

(+4) Fight
(+3) Provoke, Shoot
(+2) Physique, Notice, Will
(+1) Athletics, Crafts, Contacts, Resources

Body: 4/4
Mind: 4/4
Fate: 0/1

Parry Everything: Your hand-eye coordination is superb, and perhaps you could even deflect a bullet with your weapon. You may use Fight to defend against Shoot attacks.

Army on the Edge of My Blade: You take no penalty—and grant no bonus—for being outnumbered, no matter how preposterous the numbers.

Riposte: If you succeed with style on a Fight defense, you can choose to inflict a 2-shift hit rather than take a boost.

Animator: When you animate something, your animation now starts with one skill at Average (+1) and a 1-point stress box. You can also exchange any free invokes received for both a skill at Average (+1) and a 1- point stress box for your animated being. If an animated being has multiple skills at Average (+1), they can be combined to increase their power, as can stress boxes. So, if you exchange two free invokes, you can receive one Skill at Fair (+2) or two skills at Average (+1), along with one 2-point stress box or two 1- point stress boxes.

In Tandem: When someone targets your animated creature with a physical attack, and you and your animated creature are in the same zone, you may defend against that attack in place of your animated creature.

spacer.pngTo say that Myria was frustrated at not being able to harm the mephits was an understatement, but she tamped on her desire to throw a tantrum, and sought to find a way to help her allies, even without the use of direct violence. It seemed the spirits were proving hard to hit, so she supposed she could be a spotter...

Name
DC 3 Create Advantage with Notice
[0,-,0,-] +2 = 0
fate(2) 0,-1,0,-1

Olenna Griffon

FP: OX

HIGH CONCEPT: The Young and Passionate Duelist of the Eastern Circle

TROUBLE: The cure to petrification is in the tower, somewhere.. 

ASPECT: The Legendary Charged Rapier 

SKILLS

• +4 Deceive
  • +3 Fight, Will 
  • +2 Shoot, Athletics, Empathy 
  • +1 Rapport, Provoke, Resources, Crafts

STRESS  P: OOO M: OOO OO

[2: ] [4:  ] [6:  ] 

STUNTS: Remaining Refresh 2/3

Acrobatic Movement: Due to Olenna gains a +2 to Overcome Actions regarding Movement using the Athletics Skill. 

Evasion: Olenna has an amazing ability to remain unharmed when caught within the blast radius of an explosion. +2 to defend with Athletics against area attacks.

Song of Storms: When Olenna is weilding the Charged Rapier Once per engagement she is able to swing her sword towards the sky and create a "Thunder Storm" Aspect on the zone with one free invoke. This storm lasts until the end of the engagement or until it is narratively overcome. 

Lighting Dance: When Olenna is wielding the Charged Rapier she gains a +2 to all melee based defense actions using Fight. 

Magnetic Attraction:  The Charged Rapier is extremely dangerous against Metal Objects and when used against something metal gain a +2 Weapon Value upon successful attacks. 

spacer.png

Olenna would observe what was happening and decide to take action. She would then side step the team and move herself further down the path in an attempt to Provoke the creatures into focusing on her. " This should give you guys some time to figure out how to deal with these darn things."

"Over here you stupid summons!"

Create an Advantage 

Olenna gains Come Get SomeYour plan to draw their attention might have worked a little too well. I have one free invoke on this aspect. as a situational aspect.

Edited by Fiffin
You are no longer on the bridge. (see edit history)
Name
Olenna uses provoke on Smoke Mephits 
[+,-,-,+] +1 = 1
fate(1) 1,-1,-1,1

Scene: Mines of Sisyphus

You have entered the upper mines. This entire cavern is dimly lit by a fiery pit in the center. The guardian's attention is elsewhere and he has yet to notice you. Large boulders and crumbling structures scattered throughout the area provide cover from his baleful gaze.

Markus carries vials of Murena PoisonBrewed from the poisonous flesh of a serpentlike fish. Not effective against giants, elementals, or undead. You have two free invokes on this aspect. and has a boost named Push them Back from his holy water arrows.
Myria has a pouch of Blinding PowderA pouch tightly bound with cord, fit to burst. Filled with powdered glass, sand, or even metal shavings, it can be slung at your enemy. You have one free invoke on this aspect. and she Robbed a MerchantYou roughed up a crooked merchant and stole his goods. He totally had it coming, but you'll still have to lie low for a while. I have one free invoke on this aspect. It lasts for one full quest after The Beating Heart. back in the market.
Olenna has a flask of Blue HasteThis liquor has a sharp and fruity flavor. Consume to gain +1 boost to any physical action. and a dingy bottle labeled Universal Solvent"Dissolves any adhesive, softening even the hardest Materials!"
"Loosens stiff Joints and lightens Heavy limbs!"
"Guaranteed Safe and Effective!"

A dubious cure for petrification.
. She provoked the imps with Come Get SomeYour plan to draw their attention might have worked a little too well..
Vahn has seen Spirit VisionsVahn's farsight has granted him vague and blurred visions of the gemstone mines. You have one free invoke on this aspect. but Aku Demands TributeYour mischievous patron desires sparkling tribute befitting its status. I have one free invoke on this aspect. in return.

I have three fate points left in this scene.

Swaying Rope Bridge

Not Safe at All
Fallen Adventurer

Stone Ledge

Shortcut to Bats
Pitch Black Mineshafts

Cobwebbed Catwalk

Snaking Side Passages

Chamber of Bones

Oversized Furniture
Remnants of Past Meals
Deeper into the Mines

Cyclopean Workshop

Fiery Pit
Blazing Heat
Glittering Gemstones

Mushroom Grove

Giant Mushrooms
Thick Swirling Mist
Deeper into the Mines

Your foes unleash a mental onslaught that delivers sharp spikes of pain, the air crackling with malevolent energy. Blending in with the shadows, they make a difficult target for Markus. Your taunting brings the others a short reprieve, as the insulted imps cease their attack and turn as one to overwhelm you.

Conflict: Dealing with Devils 
Vahn
Markus
Smoke MephitsSpiteful Summoned Spirits
Shadows in the Dark

Three Packs:
Provoke +4
Will and Deceive +3

Two Packs:
Provoke +4
Will and Deceive +2

One Pack:
Provoke +3
Will and Deceive +1

Sisyphus
  ❤️❤️❤️❤️ & 💙💙🖤🖤
❤️❤️❤️ & 💙🖤🖤 (Minor)
❤️❤️❤️/❤️❤️🖤/🖤🖤🖤
🤍🤍🖤🖤🖤🖤

Narratively all turns occur roughly at the same time and their mechanics are resolved at the end of the round. Therefore any boosts earned or advantages created are unavailable until the following round. These spirits are immune to physical attacks, and the dim light raises the difficulty of tasks by one.

Any action taken by intruders that would draw attention fills the Sisyphus track by one. Some examples include making noise, moving around with lights, or a single round of combat. The guardian will interrupt whatever the party is doing once the track is filled.

Edited by Fiffin (see edit history)
Name
Mephits attacking Olenna with Provoke
[0,+,+,+] +4 = 7
fate(4) 0,1,1,1
Olenna defending with Will
[0,0,+,0] +3 = 4
fate(3) 0,0,1,0
Mephits attacking Olenna with Provoke
[-,-,-,+] +4 = 2
fate(4) -1,-1,-1,1
Olenna defending with Will
[+,+,0,0] +3 = 5
fate(3) 1,1,0,0
Rerolling last Mephit attack w. "Come Get Some"
[+,-,0,0] +4 = 4
fate(4) 1,-1,0,0

Markus

Concept 

Cartographer

Trouble 

Aspect 

Quiver of Tricks

Aspect 

FATE  💛💛

REFRESH 3undefined

SKILLS

(+4) Craft
(+3) Shoot, Notice

BODY  ❤️❤️❤️

MIND  💙🤍 🤍

Stunts

Items

Contacts

markus.png.b9e7e5961383a1ef633100837b025bb3.png In the heat of the moment Markus suddenly recalled what he'd read about these winged beasts.

They were surprisingly evasive, as he'd just witnessed first hand, so it was probably better to hit them with a wider attack like a swing or blast, perhaps Vahn can try to cover more ground with his banishy magic if he attempts it again.

Getting some respite from the mental attacks, he shares what he knows with Olenna and the others so that they don't struggle dealing with evasiveness.

Create an Advantage 

Markus gains Mephit KnowledgeYou recall hearing more about these creatures, and how best to deal with them. You have one free invoke on this aspect. as a situational aspect after round two.

Edited by Fiffin (see edit history)
Name
Lore CAA
[0,-,-,+] +2 = 1
fate(2) 0,-1,-1,1
Stunt 'Walking Bestiary' bonus +2
1+2