Ichiro Sanza, Human Brawler

Harding

il_fullxfull.4673038445_rrzi.jpg.a43d32180212061098ee53f2b1fe9886.jpgName: Ichiro Sanza
Race: Human
Class: Brawler
Multiclassing Option: Standard
Role: Defender

Character Sheet

Appearance

He is distinguished by his yellowish skin, straight and long black hair, scanty beard, broadish prominent cheek-bones, an obliquely set eyes and a low stature (but quite stocky).  He speak common fluently but there is a distinctive accent in his speech, and express himself with a baritone voice.  He look like someone in his mid-twenties and is completely healthy.  No apparent scars on the body, but have the callous hands like fishermen would have from working with nets all days.  He's a bit muscular, but his muscle are not very toned. 

Personality

Ichiro is a peaceful and kind person who tries to avoid conflict whenever possible. He is known for his humility and compassion, always seeking to help others in need. However, when forced to fight, Ishiro's personality takes a shift. He becomes determined to win and will use his karate skills to defend himself and others, even if it means resorting to violence. He is a pragmatic thinker and understands that sometimes violence is the only way to achieve peace.  Killing his always his last resort to most situation - to him, every life are precious and you must take careful considerations before taking it from someone.

Dream

Ichiro could feel the weight of the net in his hand, and the countless hours spent out at sea, trying to catch enough fish to support his family and his village. As he watched his younger self cast the net into the water, he could feel the salty spray of the ocean on his face and the rhythm of the waves rocking the boat.  He also remember being taught martial arts from his father and grand-father after every fishing days, and he feel content of this simple life.

Suddenly, the dream shifted, and Ichiro found himself standing alone on the shore. He looked down at his hands and saw that they were covered in blood, and a sense of dread washed over him. In his dream, he then looked on the sandy beach were there was the corpse of a man who he felt conflicted with the sentiments of love and hatred...

The details of the tragedy are hazy in Ichiro's dream, but he remembered feeling a sense of guilt and responsibility for what had happened. The dream made it clear that it was this event that caused him to be exiled from his village, to never see again the ones he loved.

He embarked on a small boat, with all the villager looking at him from afar with angry eyes, some of them calling him a murderer and other cursing him.  His own wife and sons are prevented to reach him and join him in his exile, and great grief are filling his heart as he drift of from the island toward the unknown.

Edited by Harding (see edit history)

Everything looks good.  There is a line in his personality description where he is referred to as "Tatsuo".  I presume that was a missed edit from another application...?   

22 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Everything looks good.  There is a line in his personality description where he is referred to as "Tatsuo".  I presume that was a missed edit from another application...?   

Ahhh non, in fact, it was the original name I wanted for the character, but I changed my mind and it seems that during the writing, my brain farted and I wrote ''Tatsuo'' by mistake... 😅

Gotcha... I am considering assigning some short writing prompts for completed applications, but, for now, I will change your application status to "Reviewed".  Feel free to make edits to your character or sheet.  Just let me know of any major changes. 

... And, of course, feel free to post in the IC Roleplay, if you wish.