Treasure we ended up with.

Excior

From the Vault 

13 CP, 5 SP, 6 GP

2 silver rings set with Emeralds ( Molly is wearing 1 of them) 

a rune emblazoned silk tabard ( Molly was wearing it) 

1 steel flask filled with some sort of liquid ( Molly was carrying it) 

From the top of the temple 

31 gp 42 sp

Total Haul. 

GP: 37 (total comes out to 6.16666666 GP each) GM any way to convert that .16 to a CP or something?

SP: 47 (total come out to 7.833333333 sp each) GM any way to convert that .83 to a CP or something? 

CP: 13 ( total come out to 2.16666666 CP each) GM any way to convert that .16 to co or someething? 

2 silver rings set with emeralds

Molly has one of these 

rune emblazoned silk tabard

1 steel flask filled with liquid ( Might be a potion ) 

Mace

Spear

Elf made short sword (Lyra)

Elf made short sword encrusted with gems ( Molly has claimed this for himself) 

some of the black robes not sure how many survived

does this sound about right. 

Edited by Excior (see edit history)

So, talking loot, I wanted to claim that flail if Obraun isn't coming with us. However, I just looked up weapon training rules and turns out the ONLY way (I could find) to get trained in use of a flail is to be a Cleric of Chaos.... I'd be using it with a d16 instead of a d20. Could still be worth using if it's magic. And I'm sure there's ways to get trained in game (I believe "quest for it" was brought up before).

I'd also like to claim the extra spear.

9 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

So, talking loot, I wanted to claim that flail if Obraun isn't coming with us. However, I just looked up weapon training rules and turns out the ONLY way (I could find) to get trained in use of a flail is to be a Cleric of Chaos.... I'd be using it with a d16 instead of a d20. Could still be worth using if it's magic. And I'm sure there's ways to get trained in game (I believe "quest for it" was brought up before).

I'd also like to claim the extra spear.

Exactly, it would be a "quest for it" thing with the quest, in this case, being something like "find a trainer."

Well, we have three warriors coming, who can use that flail without penalty, so I think it would be better to give it to one of them.

We should also do a chart or something to show who wants what. That way everyone gets to put in their wish list. 

And if two or more people want the same item then they either work it our or roll d20 and highest roll gets it. With the stipulation that if one of them already has gotten something else then and the other has not, the other person would get the item without a roll. Basically everyone chooses their first item they want and then we figure it out from there.

Luckily you are not only proficient in your class weapons, but also whatever the last weapon you were using at 0 level. So Lyra gets proficiency in the shortbow which normally a thief does not get. 😉

Molly has chosen 1 of the rings and the gem encrusted elf made short sword Lyra has claimed the other short sword. Bar had a mace and a spear I think so both of those should be in the boat. 

So, everything in the first post is with us? Then looks like we have enough weapons.

Plus, Molak's armour and flail.

A chart with who has what, can use and want would definitely help.

3 hours ago, Draidden said:

Well, we have three warriors coming, who can use that flail without penalty, so I think it would be better to give it to one of them.

Who? Warriors don't get flail training. None of the demi-Humans get it either.

RE: Wish List

Molan's flail (assuming I don't have to be Chaotic to wield it)

Spear

My bad, took all this discussion of chaotic Lord as an explanation for the weapon's alignment. Even better then.

Ok, let's see what we have here.

Name Class Weapon Armour Special Item
Thugnar Dwarf Axe - Malok Armour (magical?)
Lyra Thief

Staff

Short bow (from Bar)

Elf made short sword

- Elven cloak (magical?)
Molly Thief

Sling

Short sword (Elf made?)

-

silver rings set with Emeralds

a rune emblazoned silk tabard

1 steel flask filled with some sort of liquid (healing?)

Tabitha Warrior

-

(Had spear and dagger?)

- -
Helge Cleric - - -
Bernard Warrior Long sword Chainmail -

Spear characters:

Name Class Weapon Armour Special Item
Obraun Warrior Long sword - Malok's flail (magical)
Bar ?

Mace

- -
Hugo Halfling Short sword - -

Is this correct? Then the questions about re-arranging weapons (does Molly need a sling with a potentially magical shortsword in hand?), leaving flail for the current group and the possibility to reshape Malok's armour remain.

Edited by Dixi (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Who? Warriors don't get flail training. None of the demi-Humans get it either.

A warrior is trained in the use of these weapons: battleaxe, club, crossbow, dagger, dart, flail, handaxe, javelin, lance, longbow, longsword, mace, polearm, shortbow, short sword, sling, spear, staff, two-handed sword, and warhammer. Warriors wear whatever armor they can afford.

😉

1 hour ago, Draidden said:

A warrior is trained in the use of these weapons: battleaxe, club, crossbow, dagger, dart, flail, handaxe, javelin, lance, longbow, longsword, mace, polearm, shortbow, short sword, sling, spear, staff, two-handed sword, and warhammer. Warriors wear whatever armor they can afford.

😉

I'm really not trying to be difficult, but this is what I see in my book. It does not say flail; dart and then handaxe.

Am I using an incorrect version or something?

spacer.png

Edit: This is probably the wrong thread for this I realize. @cailano you can move this to the other thread if you want. I can't delete threads.