OOC Thread II: Judgment Day

Morph3us

On 3/29/2024 at 9:48 AM, Morph3us said:

Projected finish: August 3rd due to some skipped meetings based on my calendar. Probably with some epilogue meeting after, but the time+energy sink will have ended.

Two sessions later and we are increasingly on track for this!

In the short term my availability is getting crushed by a surge at work. But later in the summer I will get an indefinite improvement. Looking forward to no longer having to alternate between preparing for the live game and writing posts for MW.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2024 at 12:30 PM, Morph3us said:

Also, I'm not clear on whether Kutaeg went down there also?

So, no. Especially not after seeing Bhalgurn get blasted. He's just maybe looking over the equipment that Gundin brought back, maybe looking at the cargo, from a distance. Mostly just fluff to show Kutaeg's curiosity is peaked, but not enough to get hurt again

Got it, thanks!

The aforementioned work surge has a few weeks left in it. I think I need to bite a small bullet and say I won't be posting much until it's over.

The lull to come after should bridge things nicely to the time when my live game will end (and it's still on track). So, I should soon be consistently more available than I have been in years.