OOC Chat

TheRealSife

Another one down.

I have to be honest, though, with two actual players, the endgame is getting increasingly difficult, hitting 3 targets with two characters..I deliberately slowed my pace, down, hoping for Ipphli to chime in but it looks like we're really on our own. :(

7 hours ago, eltorin said:

Another one down.

I have to be honest, though, with two actual players, the endgame is getting increasingly difficult, hitting 3 targets with two characters..I deliberately slowed my pace, down, hoping for Ipphli to chime in but it looks like we're really on our own. :(

It is difficult, for sure, but I think we can manage. I think we have the strongest fighters of the bunch anyways. I'm not surprised it's just us left; that's PbP.

@Malkavian Grin thanks for the heads up, I thought I added the difficulty dice but today was a busy day so didn’t realize. :) However, I didn’t use any Story Points so far, I believe. If you’d like to, go ahead and please, take a boost die for my remaining advantage.

Edited by eltorin (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, eltorin said:

However, I didn’t use any Story Points so far, I believe.

I think I used two so far; one in that first combat with cyborgs and another to not crash the ship lol.

8 minutes ago, eltorin said:

If you’d like to, go ahead and please, take a boost die for my remaining advantage.

Thank you! 💜

6 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

@TheRealSife BTW if that ricochet to a minion can't happen due to the distance or something, I'll spend those 2 Advantage on giving Jana 2 boost dice (as the next character to go).

No your good, that ricochet works however it isn't enough damage to penetrate the shields in a serious way. FYI, I had meant to mention this but for this roll just now and the last one I spent story points to upgrade 109.XY's mechanic check, so you guys are currently sitting on 4 story points and I am down to 1.

2 hours ago, TheRealSife said:

No your good, that ricochet works however it isn't enough damage to penetrate the shields in a serious way. FYI, I had meant to mention this but for this roll just now and the last one I spent story points to upgrade 109.XY's mechanic check, so you guys are currently sitting on 4 story points and I am down to 1.

I expected that. I probably should've spent 2 Advantage on giving myself another boost die, but what's done is done.

Thanks for the update on story points. I've got an ability that takes advantage of story points, so I'll likely be using one if I hit well. Wait... *checks character sheet* Is it too late / am I allowed to use the once per session ability again (Avian Agility) or is that considered once per game since it's pbp? (I already used it in the cyborg fight)

17 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

I expected that. I probably should've spent 2 Advantage on giving myself another boost die, but what's done is done.

Thanks for the update on story points. I've got an ability that takes advantage of story points, so I'll likely be using one if I hit well. Wait... *checks character sheet* Is it too late / am I allowed to use the once per session ability again (Avian Agility) or is that considered once per game since it's pbp? (I already used it in the cyborg fight)

This is a new "chapter" so I'm fine with saying once per session abilities have refreshed.

¡Excelente! I would like to immediately invoke Avian Agility for 1 Story Point. That adds 2 Successes and 2 Advantage to my roll, meaning a total of 3 damage to each target.

Since I've engaged all the different targets (machine, boss, minions), I'll use the last 2 Advantage to give the next character (Jana) 2 Boosts. @eltorin

5 hours ago, eltorin said:

I got another lucky roll there. The total is 1 Triumph and 1 Success, and Jana's Grazer Carbine (Damage 4) ignores 5 points of 109.XY's soak.

Plus the -3 soak from the entropic arrow I opened with. That stays around until the end of combat!

Edit: I dunno your stats; you might've already added that in. XD

5 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Plus the -3 soak from the entropic arrow I opened with. That stays around until the end of combat!

Edit: I dunno your stats; you might've already added that in. XD

I did not, so let's hope for the best. :)