OOC Chat

TheRealSife

@Ipphli let me know if you are having trouble coming up with something to post for your intro, I would be happy to help out. If I don't hear from you by Friday though I will probably push the story along and you can join in whenever you are ready.

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and push on with the story and hopefully we can recover form the somewhat slow start. @Ipphli If you are still interested in joining in you are more then welcome to, if you are having trouble thinking of how to insert your character into the current scene just let me know and I will fins a way to bring you in.

you can all make Average (2 purple difficulty die) knowledge checks to determine what your character knows about all of this. Feel free to attach the roll to your last post.

Jana gets an additional blue boost dice for the roll to represent her personal experience with the L1z1x.

Great, thanks, I'll roll right away! Jana is not skilled in "Knowledge", per se, so I'll roll a standard Intellect check (GG).

Edit: the first roll was only a test, because previously I tried only the SW dice here. Net 1 A.

Edited by eltorin (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Will attach rolls here in a second.

In the meantime, may I ask for (brief) summaries of the following, so I know a little more background:

• L1Z1X
  • Imperial (or the significance of Imperial-era tech)
  • The Twilight Wars

The Wiki seems to have some lore stuff, even if it's mostly about board game mechanics:

The Lazax Imperium and the Twilight

The L1Z1X

@Ipphli Click the dice icon in the top right of a post. You get the dice area at the bottom with four options. I used the wand for the "Dice Wizard". There's a drop-down for the various systems. Choose Genesys and it's pretty straightforward from there.

Edited by Intro (see edit history)