OOC Chat

TheRealSife

Just updated my latest post with the roll, went with 2 Difficulty dice as the L1z1x is a hive mind, they won't mind - that's a net 4S 3T roll, and I didn't even have to use a Story Point, what a shame, because I was counting on it. :)

Karrik's a crazy bird (per British lingo) and plans to carry 103.9TheBear or whatever his name was. People like a being to point at and say "bad" so he's giving them that. Is it a good idea? Probably not, but it's more dramatic that way! And maybe bonus Keleres points XD

Edit: Just updated my latest post with a roll as well. It went... poorly. 1 Fail 1 Threat.

IIRC, you can't directly modify the outcome of a roll like that, and after the roll your options are somewhat limited (it is typically used for upgrading your dice before a roll, when used like this) but you can change the narrative by introducing some new element that may help you out, but this is just one idea (I'd need to consult with the book).

Edited by eltorin (see edit history)

Well, I never thought I would see the day, but we've actually finished a game on MythWeaver!!!

This marks the end of the story. Make an epilogue post if you'd like and feel free to take creative license with any NPCs etc. Otherwise, pat yourselves on he back, its not easy to play all the way to the end of a play-by-post game.

I hope you guys had fun, and thanks for sticking with it!

2 hours ago, TheRealSife said:

Well, I never thought I would see the day, but we've actually finished a game on MythWeaver!!!

This marks the end of the story. Make an epilogue post if you'd like and feel free to take creative license with any NPCs etc. Otherwise, pat yourselves on he back, its not easy to play all the way to the end of a play-by-post game.

I hope you guys had fun, and thanks for sticking with it!

We did it!! Woo! It feels good to actually finish a story, but there's a melancholy about it too.

Definitely had fun! This game truly established me as "liking Genesys" as a system. I'm sold. And hey, thanks for sticking around too :)

Lovely, we did it, thank you very much for staying with us till the end, even with a decreased number of players! You've written up such a good summary, I’ve not much to add, so this is a great finale and a truly nice closure.

Edited by eltorin (see edit history)