General OOC Thread

Whitleyrr

Hello! Just to clarify, Dalin is ok to move on down the tunnel - not sure if she or Jozelle would lead... I don't mind either way. Dalin can see but is not stealthy at all. Jozelle needs a torch but is stealthy. If anyone else wants a turn feel free :D

Ren's not sneaky at all, but does have enough armor to make a good tank, though she's a bit damaged atm. She's also got Goggles of Night, which means she can see in the dark. I'll go ahead and send her ahead of you all and give her a stealth roll at disadvantage. Was gonna do that last post anyhow, but then realized the fuel question needed addressing.

Oh, I would say it wouldn't necessarily be natural for her to do that, but she does have the tactical awareness around her armor making her a better choice for leading with a possible danger ahead and she's willing to try to earn a little respect from the group -— Alban in particular, since he specifically made a disparaging comment about priests not being willing to get their hands dirty.

I rolled a 15 for the disadvantaged stealth roll. Not sure how sneaky that actually is, so I'll let @Whitleyrr adjudicate in the next DM post.

Our mage benefactor dangled the idea the characters might find redemption in this quest, so Jozelle's still in for the amulet. That said, recent conversations have made her more doubtful.

And echo the sentiments of RPing the character. I can have Jozelle take initiative as far as being the one to get her hands dirty, but actually telling others what to do is not in her dictionary. That's why her recommendations almost always come out as questions. ;)