Applicant questions

Knave

1 hour ago, Ezeze said:

Oh man. I'm going to have to speak in British for this game, aren't I? I'm going to have to take my trolley into the store if I want to buy some biscuits, then put the bags in the boot of my car, and go up from the ground floor to the first floor of my house (because those are different) and be knackered after a long day but chuffed that I've gotten so much done.

There's going to be a lot of unfamiliar lore to get used to XD

I think some people have been using the Revised versions of playbooks instead of the First Edition playbooks; I made my character using the 1e rules but I can make the adjustments if we're doing the Revised ones. Most of them are small things, like renamed Moves, slight differences in options, and such.

21 minutes ago, Neopopulas said:

I started with 1e, i thought the only thing the revised had was some extra playbooks. I know someone who has the revised so i could update if i need to.

It has extra playbooks and some changes. For example, the Chosen's special weapon has slightly different tags, and the Initiate has a Move either called Old-Fashioned Carnage or Ancient Fighting Arts depending on which version you use. The two have the same text, just different names.

I don't think such edits are needed for the purposes of selection, so feel free to use whichever source is more handy for you. Once the party is chosen, I'll work with them to decide what version(s) of the rules we find more convenient

ร—
ร—