Edit History

Dax Thura

Dax Thura

"Probably about that excitement last night." She tells Garion. "Not the ball. That was wonderful, by the way. I like Jorsk, but sometimes it is so much work to get him to have some fun. I mean, did you see him last night? He looked so plain and all he did was talk about rocks and do that boring box step. Fadelby of Vusker's Carts and Wheels was attacked. The villains are in the jail."

Hamarr arrived in town late in the evening the night of the ball. He sees flyers with pictures of the Breachill Bravos, including Tum, saying that "The Pickled Ear is the Bravos' favorite place."  With it being late and having no other information, you choose to try that location first. You receive little attention until you make it known that you are related to Tum. Roxie, the hefty human female proprietor then makes it known to all who you are and you don't have to pay for any more drinks. All you have to do is tell stories about Tum.

You learn that, due to the ball, there are no rooms to be had in town or the nearby homesteads. Roxie, is willing to allow you to sleep in the barroom for the low low price of 1gp and the promise to speak well of her to your cousin. Though she seems like a shrewd business person, you can confirm with other patrons that there are no rooms available anywhere. Some folk are even housing guests in their own homes.

The drinks at the Pickled Ear were both harsh and watered down at the same time. You did come to appreciate the flavor, though. And even your dwarven stamina can't resist its lingering effects. You wake up later than you wanted. The town seems to still be still asleep as well, other than a pair of colorfully dressed gnomes down the avenue a way. You arrive at the gate to Citadel Altarein mid afternoon.

There are four goblins on guard. They take your note and pass it around. None of them actually read it. "So another relative." One says to the others with a smirk on his face. "You do realize that the ball is over. There's no invitations to be had."

"Ohhh! I bet he'd be a good match for Big Bumble." Another offers then runs off. You can hear him calling for Dackle. The other three have huge grins on their over wide mouths

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Kuz'Arak 98/98 HP 2/3 AP;
Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;
Kyros 104/123 HP 3/3 AP; Darkvision, Low-Light Vision; Resist Fire 10
Garion 99/89 HP 3/3 AP; False Life
Braz'i 96/96 HP 3/3 AP;

Hamarr- 154/154 HP 1/3 AP;

Dax Thura

Dax Thura

"Probably about that excitement last night." She tells Garion. "Not the ball. That was wonderful, by the way. I like Jorsk, but sometimes it is so much work to get him to have some fun. I mean, did you see him last night? He looked so plain and all he did was talk about rocks and do that boring box step. Fadelby of Vusker's Carts and Wheels was attacked. The villains are in the jail."

Hamarr arrived in town late in the evening the night of the ball. He sees flyers with pictures of the Breachill Bravos, including Tum, saying that "The Pickled Ear is the Bravos' favorite place."  With it being late and having no other information, you choose to try that location first. You receive little attention until you make it known that you are related to Tum. Roxie, the hefty human female proprietor then makes it known to all who you are and you don't have to pay for any more drinks. All you have to do is tell stories about Tum.

You learn that, due to the ball, there are no rooms to be had in town or the nearby homesteads. Roxie, is willing to allow you to sleep in the barroom for the low low price of 1gp and the promise to speak well of her to your cousin. Though she seems like a shrewd business person, you can confirm with other patrons that there are no rooms available anywhere. Some folk are even housing guests in their own homes.

The drinks at the Pickled Ear were both harsh and watered down at the same time. You did come to appreciate the flavor, though. And even your dwarven stamina can't resist its lingering effects. You wake up later than you wanted. The town seems to still be still asleep as well, other than a pair of colorfully dressed gnomes down the avenue a way. You arrive at the gate to Citadel Altarein mid afternoon.

There are four goblins on guard. They take your note and pass it around. None of them actually read it. "So another relative." One says to the others with a smirk on his face. "You do realize that the ball is over. There's no invitations to be had."

"Ohhh! I bet he'd be a good match for Big Bumble." Another offers then runs off. You can hear him calling for Dackle. The other three have huge grins on their over wide mouths

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;

Hamarr-

Braz'i 96/96 HP 3/3 AP;

Dax Thura

Dax Thura

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;
Braz'i 96/96 HP 3/3 AP;

Dax Thura

Dax Thura

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;
Braz'i 96/96 HP 3/3 AP;

Dax Thura

Dax Thura

"Probably about that excitement last night." She tells Garion. "Not the ball. That was wonderful, by the way. I like Rorsk, but sometimes it is so much work to get him to have some fun. I mean, did you see him last night? All he did was talk about rocks and do that boring box step. Fadelby of Vusker's Carts and Wheels was attacked. The villains are in the jail."

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;
Braz'i 96/96 HP 3/3 AP;

Dax Thura

Dax Thura

"Probably about that excitement last night." She tells Garion. "Not the ball. That was wonderful, by the way. I like Rorsk, but sometimes it is so much work to get him to have some fun. I mean, did you see him last night? All he did was talk about rocks and do that boring box step. Fadelby of Vusker's Carts and Wheels was attacked. The villains are in the jail."

"Ohhh! I bet he'd be a good match for Big Bumble." Another offers then runs off you can hear him calling for Dackle. The other three have huge grins on their over wide mouths

Status

Visibility:
Terrain:
Cover:

Bul'Ro 96/96 HP;
Drasil 81/102 HP 3/3 AP;
Braz'i 96/96 HP 3/3 AP;