Has the moderator options narrowed the page when editing the first post in a thread?

I'm doubting myself because i'm sure i would have noticed (and probably complained) about this before but is the moderator options box in the edit topic new? I don't remember it being so narrow and i tend to edit the first post in a thread a lot - its usually where i keep character sheets.

As you can see below its really eating up a good chunk of the page and makes editing the post kinda awkward since its so much more narrow than the end result would be.

If the moderator options could be moved in next to the tags, or above up near Edit Topic that'd be great. I know i'm a little sensitive about the width of the page because i'd love it to be bigger but not only is this is really eating up real estate its also skewing what the final product would look like.

Thanks for checking it out!

image.png

image.png

Yes, fixing the inability to soft-delete own threads caused the moderator options to appear over there. There's an open feature request to make the editor widths the exact same regardless of where they appear (quick reply, inline editing, advanced editing, new topic, etc.).