A Discovery of Elves

Baby interrupts Katt's conversation with the two Elves. "Excuse me captain, but there is a being approaching. It is about half your height and does not appear to be of the elfish race. Also, the suit and weapon(s) do not look similar to anything I have seen the elves wearing." Baby shows, on a monitor, a view of the area near the airlock. Audio is also provided. *See post above.

The elves speak up, saying, "That 'person' has been visiting our city for a while now. She says she is a sage and wishes to learn about our people. Our priests have indicated that as far as they can tell, she has been truthful in her dealing with us."

Baby patiently awaits instruction from Katt.

"It would give me something to take my mind off this." Pointing at her belly. "Sha, go meet our guest. Baby, when Sha gets to the airlock, you may let her in."

Shaa arrives at the inner door and is looking through the window into the air lock as Baby is opening the outer door.

As Baby is opening the door, she is asking in English, "Do you understand the language I am speaking in?"