OOC area

It'll be Thursday or Friday before I'm in a mindset to post again.

We've got a full hall of 50 guests tonight till Thursday morning

2 are Vegetarians

1 has Celiacs

1 is deathly allergic to onions

and 2 can't eat potatoes.

It's been taking me an hour and a half, to 2 and a half hours extra per meal to sort all that out

1 hour ago, steampunkadept said:

It'll be Thursday or Friday before I'm in a mindset to post again.

We've got a full hall of 50 guests tonight till Thursday morning

2 are Vegetarians

1 has Celiacs

1 is deathly allergic to onions

and 2 can't eat potatoes.

It's been taking me an hour and a half, to 2 and a half hours extra per meal to sort all that out

Wow, that is hard, plus I've not heard of the No Potatoes thing before, do you know if that's a medical or preference thing

plus what did you decide to cook?

1 hour ago, 8w_gremlin said:

Wow, that is hard, plus I've not heard of the No Potatoes thing before, do you know if that's a medical or preference thing

plus what did you decide to cook?

the no potatoes is a medical thing. I ended up having to cook 5 different main dishes to cover everyone. I'm off to bed now

Sorry, I did not know we were in surprise round. I posted normal actions (basically acting after their appearance).

The attack probably missed anyway. It wasn't an attempt to over-reach, I just misunderstood.

Adding init. roll to post.

PS: I also realized my PC Sheet wasn't coming up when you click on the picture. I fixed that too!

Once again, my apologies for the early combat post.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

The arrow plinks off of the dog's hide under the stomach narrowly missing a very damaging shot. 

I thought the arrow missed. Hard to change a wounded creature's attitude, especially with a -1 Charisma modifier! LoL

If anyone else has similar skills (high charisma, handle animal skills, survival skills, possibly knowledge (planes, nature) or other influencing skills, it might help to try and roll an assist another's actions. (DC 15 for +2 bonus)

4 minutes ago, Terran said:

If anyone else has similar skills (high charisma, handle animal skills, survival skills, possibly knowledge (planes, nature) or other influencing skills, it might help to try and roll an assist another's actions. (DC 15 for +2 bonus)

Well, knowledge nature didn't identify the hound, so it's probably not naturally occurring.