Chapter 1: And so it begins ... (IC)

Shocker

Sviga lævi - Vala Hel | ᚢᚨᛚᚨ∶ᚺᛖᛚ spacer.png

token_1b.png.4530f4bc21e540d5ea426dbf32b613bc.png
ᚺᛖᛚ - Paladin II (Vengeance)
"The starving raven tells of Hel"
checked-shield.svg AC (18) sprint.svg Initiative (+2) Speed (30 ft.)
health-normal.svg HP (22/22) awareness.svg PP (12) dodging.svg LH (10/10)

invisible.svg Status: Normal
Saves & Abilities
Saving throws: Str (3) Dex (-1) Con (2) Int (-1) Wis (1) Cha (5).
Unarmed attack: 1d20+5, (4).
Abilities: Divine sense, divine smite, dueling fighting style (+2 to damage), lay on hands, spell-casting (DC 15) or (+7), spell-casting focus (decade/valknut).

50 minutes ago, Shocker said:
Which of the 2 would you like to keep?
The two, please! And after the appropriate arrangements she would quickly visit the temple.

Thanks for the information about loads, very useful!

As you approach The shrine, you begin to make out details, it is by hewn stones, which you guess have been salvaged from the ruins of the older buildings. It’s a place of calm serenity, currently completely devoid of any loving presence.

the face up coins chiseled into the stone work around the little altar tell you this is a place of worship for Tymora, the goddess of Luck.

On 9/16/2023 at 2:55 PM, Siryuu said:

And after this, she addressed Makaria’s statement @Dorik, the others are yet to arrive, so we have a bit of spare time; are you interested in praying?

Teifling3.jpg.70f0d669baa13c4c0e71ad0932742314.jpg

MAKARIA : 

The Sorceress of Hlal

AC: 13* | Hp:13* Speed: 30 ft.

Draconic ancestry: Brass & Fire resistance. *Draconic resilience trait's. read/write/speak Draconic.

Asmodeous bloodline: *Intelligence increase & Thaumaturgy cantrip. read/write/speak infernal

Sorcery points: 2

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2814689

"Sure; why not and meditation whilst preparing new spell's." she answered Vala and accompanied her towards her preferred place of prayer. She was right there would still be some time left to do this while awaiting for the others to arrive.

Sviga lævi - Vala Hel | ᚢᚨᛚᚨ∶ᚺᛖᛚ spacer.png

token_1b.png.4530f4bc21e540d5ea426dbf32b613bc.png
ᚺᛖᛚ - Paladin II (Vengeance)
"The starving raven tells of Hel"
checked-shield.svg AC (18) sprint.svg Initiative (+2) Speed (30 ft.)
health-normal.svg HP (22/22) awareness.svg PP (12) dodging.svg LH (10/10)

invisible.svg Status: Normal
Saves & Abilities
Saving throws: Str (3) Dex (-1) Con (2) Int (-1) Wis (1) Cha (5).
Unarmed attack: 1d20+5, (4).
Abilities: Divine sense, divine smite, dueling fighting style (+2 to damage), lay on hands, spell-casting (DC 15) or (+7), spell-casting focus (decade/valknut).

Thanks for accompanying me. Said Vala to Makaria.

At the temple, Vala's face showed wonder and disbelief, could it be that at the time the people abandoned this place, the gods decided to do the same with Phandalin? As she carefully dusted off the altar, she added, what could've happened here? And paused to listen to the Tiefling's thoughts.

She stood near the altar and after a brief moment of contemplation, she spoke in a peaceful tone, I think it is time to return, if you are fine with it.

Back at the stables, she asked @Dorik, By the way Makaria, because of your dark lineage, do you feel repelled by the energy of holy places? She would then thank Avram for his work, greet the party, and make the final preparations to set off to the "dwarven mines".

ReitanPostPic.png.5a41899adcf19eebacf2382c3345fecf.pngReitan Rhuin

Tempest Cleric of Talos

AC: 18  | HP: 9/9 | Speed: 20 ft | Features and Traits

Wrath of the Storm | Spells | Attributes

Reitan blew a raspberry and adjusted his new sword that nested happily on his back, grateful it had a new owner instead of lying in a dusty corner.

He turned and walked out the door, stepping onto the streets of phandalin. This is why I'm not married, he thought to himself. He no longer cared if it was rude to leave without waiting for his companion.

He looked around for the others. Were they waiting for him? Or were they busy staring at purchasable items also? He didn't immediately see any of the group wandering the street, so he decided he would wait near the road out of town. The others would pass by on their way and he would rejoin them then.

11 hours ago, Siryuu said:
Thanks for accompanying me. Said Vala to Makaria.

At the temple, Vala's face showed wonder and disbelief, could it be that at the time the people abandoned this place, the gods decided to do the same with Phandalin? As she carefully dusted off the altar, she added, what could've happened here? And paused to listen to the Tiefling's thoughts.

She stood near the altar and after a brief moment of contemplation, she spoke in a peaceful tone, I think it is time to return, if you are fine with it.

Back at the stables, she asked @Dorik, By the way Makaria, because of your dark lineage, do you feel repelled by the energy of holy places? She would then thank Avram for his work, greet the party, and make the final preparations to set off to the "dwarven mines".

Makaria, for the most part was quiet as she herself surveyed the area first. "I neither need to pray to a god or goddess; nor memorise from a spell book my spells are obtained through esoteric experience, "Cleric's; no doubt have once used this place lets hope not all practitioners of magic have forsaken this place," she answered; but giving a wide berth of the area closest to the altar paying more attention to the ruins in the area.

"Repelled; by my infernal blood-line to be here? No not exactly there exists a certain level of anxiety the closer I come towards the altar for example; but no I'm not fearful of this place," she replied.

She then walked around and in places appeared to be in a trance-like state chanting. Something akin to 'i mi persvek ir dijalf wer infernal kagh draconia zhrenic erekess sia bekihi; coi ui plyntor coi ui done' (''I am in one accord the infernal and draconia flows through my veins; it is written it is done') it sounded like draconian to Vela.

She was finished not long after Vela and welcomed the idea of returning for the others.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/22/e6/9d/22e69da9d9b6723a1bab25ac3f300a4f.jpgVadania Holimion

Wood Elf | Monk

AC: 15  | HP: 19/19 | Speed: 45 ft | Features and Traits

Martial Arts | Ki Points 2 / 2

Vadania finalized her shopping, thanked the keeper, and followed Reitan from the weaponsmith's. She slid the extra dart into her belt where the previous had been and situated the new throwing axes at her side, opposite the shortsword.

OOC

Buys 1 dart (5 cp) and 2 handaxes (10 gp)