Premium Themes August Preview

Premium Themes August Preview

image.png.20b6d1377b5be66407ebbd8284c3eb5f.pngWith the initial launch of the sixth iteration of Myth-Weavers, we are glad to announce that for the entire month of August, that all users will have access to the premium themes that are usually only available to our community supporters.

If you are brand new to the new iteration of Myth-Weavers and haven't had a chance to check out all the available themes as of yet. You can do so by following the instructions at the below link.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/1869-what-are-the-different-types-of-themes-and-how-do-i-select-them/

7 minutes ago, George_Time said:

Is it possible to have the theme also work on the sheets page? That one seems to just stay gray with white text for me, no matter what I change the theme to.

It is on our to-do list. Turns out a number of the sheet templates use a very old version of the layout styles that breaks when we put the themes on top, so we're having to do some back-end work to make the front-end as nice as possible 🙂

29 minutes ago, Eric said:

It is on our to-do list. Turns out a number of the sheet templates use a very old version of the layout styles that breaks when we put the themes on top, so we're having to do some back-end work to make the front-end as nice as possible 🙂

Gotcha and sounds good to me Thanks 🙂

• 1 month later...