Edit History

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Chase Scene

The Party

Gregory survives the phoera's fire breath and heals himself up again.

HooGrawr shakes off the attempt assault on her Charisma and tries to stun Dshalvur with her nymph powers, but it has no effect (undead are immune to stunning). ((Since he's not stunned, I assume you don't want to move 10 ft now? I'll do a 5-ft step for you on the map: let me know if you want something different.))

Gothika's arrows are once again unable to penetrate past the web. (( @paladinred, you'll want to move somewhere to avoid the cover granted by the web spell.))

Kildrak takes the Charisma drain (giving Dshalvur 5 temp hp), but manages to get in a solid whack with his hammer, and Dshalvur reels a bit from the blow.

Talissa & Co

Talissa Stabilization Check (stabilize on 10)

Talissa coughs a little, still bleeding fiery blood out in a puddle around her.

The phoera seems to calm down again, but its fire breath has started the web on fire. Kildrak and Gregory are free from the web now, but Ez is still entangled. Flames from the environment are also starting to catch on the edges of the web, so it will start burning away faster.

Map

PHMap04-ThruthePortal.png.accda8103196a84fabcaa8752caef72f.png

Initiative and Status

24 - Gothika

22 - Kildrak

21 - Talissa (-4/17 hp), Chee (-10/19 hp), Phoera (20/33 hp)

20 - Ez

17 - Dshalvur (71 damage, 1/5 temp hp)

11 - Gregory

5 - HooGrawr

To Post: Ez ( @Rudolf )

Special Actions: --

Blue Jay

Blue Jay

Chase Scene

The Party

Gregory survives the phoera's fire breath and heals himself up again.

HooGrawr shakes off the attempt assault on her Charisma and tries to stun Dshalvur with her nymph powers, but it has no effect (undead are immune to stunning). ((Since he's not stunned, I assume you don't want to move 10 ft now? I'll do a 5-ft step for you on the map: let me know if you want something different.))

Gothika's arrows are once again unable to penetrate past the web.

Kildrak takes the Charisma drain (giving Dshalvur 5 temp hp), but manages to get in a solid whack with his hammer, and Dshalvur reels a bit from the blow.

Talissa & Co

Talissa Stabilization Check (stabilize on 10)

The phoera seems to calm down again, but its fire breath has started the web on fire. Kildrak and Gregory are free from the web now, but Ez is still entangled. Flames from the environment are also starting to catch on the edges of the web, so it will start burning away faster.

Map

Initiative and Status

24 - Gothika

22 - Kildrak

21 - Talissa (-3/17 hp), Chee (-10/19 hp), Phoera (20/33 hp)

20 - Ez

17 - Dshalvur (71 damage, 1/5 temp hp)

11 - Gregory

5 - HooGrawr

To Post: Ez

Special Actions: --