Adventure Planning [LPF]

FrancisJohn

I am going to have to withdraw Thuvian from consideration. I have had phone calls this week that made it very clear a family situation is developing faster than anticipated that will eat a lot of my mental bandwidth; having parents grow old is not fun.

3 hours ago, hoverfrog said:

Being the only level 2 PC in a party of level 4 PCs will certainly be a challenge. I hope you don't mind carrying me.

Although I could level her up with 6 GMCs.

image.jpeg.b461ca1f6fafebc389b52870ec592f20.jpeg

Sunshadow, I'm really very sorry. :(

Condolences to sunshadow21, I understand entirely. I'll close it up and if we need last minute fixes, that is fine. I will need one non-Paro / non-hoverfrog judge for my game, and I will be the judge for Brian's Skies' game.

DM: pathfinderaura levels 2-4

• Brian Skies - Jilzira Galfine (brawler)
  • Rackle - Randi (monk)
  • Starhawk - Kriss (cleric)
  • Paro (level 4 paladin or archer)
  • hoverfrog - Alexa Flaxy (sorcerer)

DM: Brian Skies levels 4-6

• Rudra - Turmold (fighter)
  • DarkOne - Quentin (investigator)
  • miteke_mw - Melnop (ranger)
  • hoverfrog - Ragyar (cleric/sorcerer)
  • FrancisJohn - Kormakr (skald)

Not sure much difference between level 2 or 3 for a Sorcerer, hoverfrog. Maybe you should to be closer to parity. I could loan you 6 more GMCs to hit level 4.

Looks like Tyrien will go adventuring at level 4. Take me a bit create the downgraded sheet.

Edited by Paro (see edit history)

Level 3 sorcerers get a bloodline power and a bloodline spell plus a feat. Sure, second level spells are still out of reach for now but I'd say the difference between level 2 and 3 is not a small one. As long as it isn't a dungeon crawl, Brenngwyn should be OK.

Although....why not, why shouldn't I go up to level 4?

image.png.f37298b28341cbbf903cff9ceccf472a.png

On 1/31/2024 at 8:23 AM, pathfinderaura said:

Condolences to sunshadow21, I understand entirely. I'll close it up and if we need last minute fixes, that is fine. I will need one non-Paro / non-hoverfrog judge for my game, and I will be the judge for Brian's Skies' game.

DM: pathfinderaura levels 2-4

• Brian Skies - Jilzira Galfine (brawler)
  • Rackle - Randi (monk)
  • Starhawk - Kriss (cleric)
  • Paro (level 4 paladin or archer)
  • hoverfrog - Alexa Flaxy (sorcerer)

DM: Brian Skies levels 4-6

• Rudra - Turmold (fighter)
  • DarkOne - Quentin (investigator)
  • miteke_mw - Melnop (ranger)
  • hoverfrog - Ragyar (cleric/sorcerer)
  • FrancisJohn - Kormakr (skald)

So, does this mean it's time for Quentin to show up in the Dunn Wright Inn again? Yay!

DarkOne,

Yes, although I encourage extra DWI play for everyone, as it helps connect the characters in the world together and build a common experience.

My character Tamarie is there, only for the sake of being there. :)

17 hours ago, pathfinderaura said:

DarkOne,

Yes, although I encourage extra DWI play for everyone, as it helps connect the characters in the world together and build a common experience.

My character Tamarie is there, only for the sake of being there. :)

Well, Quentin isn't the most outgoing of PCs, and my other one is on an adventure now. That, and real life limits my time to simply sit and RP without some direction...

I will post something there soon, though!

On 2/2/2024 at 11:12 AM, hoverfrog said:

Level 3 sorcerers get a bloodline power and a bloodline spell plus a feat. Sure, second level spells are still out of reach for now but I'd say the difference between level 2 and 3 is not a small one. As long as it isn't a dungeon crawl, Brenngwyn should be OK.

Although....why not, why shouldn't I go up to level 4?

Feel free to level up to 3 or 4, then. I put large amounts of work into the adventure today; it probably needs just another hour of work before I send it off to FJ for approval.