Character Sheet Interface

I use Myth Weavers a lot to make character sheets and keep NPC characters for games I meet up with irl. After the site change, I can't find a way to categorize my sheets into folders anymore, and instead it's a huge list (~90 total sheets saved on this site). Is there a way to add folders again to help organize my character sheets, or is this just the way it is now?

@RADAR Love You can go back to OGMW using the “OGMW (Old Site)” link above on the navigation bar and access the existing Sheets module there for now since you use folders.

Folders are coming for the v6 Sheets module soon, as well as themes so the colors are friendlier, but first there is outdated code in several of the sheet templates that must be cleaned up before the features may be added.

• 3 weeks later...

For those of us who use sheets written in html, is there a thread somewhere where good samples can be posted and collected? So far my mythweavers practice has been either recycling a sheet someone had made in a game or having other people recycle mine.

Or is this a deliberate "We are not doing this because we want everyone to use the sheet mechanic we are providing" (your site, your rules).

49 minutes ago, Gris said:

For those of us who use sheets written in html, is there a thread somewhere where good samples can be posted and collected? So far my mythweavers practice has been either recycling a sheet someone had made in a game or having other people recycle mine.

Or is this a deliberate "We are not doing this because we want everyone to use the sheet mechanic we are providing" (your site, your rules).

There's nothing 'official' posted for folks wanting to build their own sheets, but there are several threads over in Homebrew that have samples created by others.