Root Tea Party Or OOC thread

igordragonian12

10 minutes ago, Digodragon said:

I think the GM is on leave momentarily.

Same. Wish I could help him. He is back to school though so I'm sure it must be hard. I'm so glad to not have homework anymore LOL

Ooof... Lots of drama on Brixie side.

To be honest, his demand seem like a pipe dream. He said they will make a raid on Honeywell anyway, the rabbit family wont be safe from the raid. It's just delaying the inevitable. Whats the point too if the banks has no money to give to the rabbit family?

Seem like we need to regroup and protect the bank. Honeywell might be done for or not but without the ressource to rebuild and/or leave this place, the piece of paper means nothing. In fact, Im sure we could counvince Mister Banker riht next to us to give that money to the Rabbit family without the need of that piece of paper if we protect his livehood. Very small favor in opposition.

Im not sure if Brixie can convince her past friend to join them in protecting the bank though. The money inside is the one of the people mostly. And Im sure both rulers of Honeywell accumulated the taxes either in the banksor their private estates. The one of the Eerye is a tree and in flame. Wouldnt be wise to go inside right now. But we have the key for the Cat Magistrate place AND a bank to protect.

Do you guys agree with my assessement?

Edited by Emmerlaus (see edit history)

Brixie wouldn't protect a bank. A bank is just a construct of society, one that the owners made poor decisions for. But if they just want some loot, we might try to work that angle and point them to someone with money that we don't like?

Edit

Hey Ripley, what if Brixie convinced Almosded's pack to join the pirate crew? We could do some serious damage with them on our side. XD

Edited by Digodragon (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Digodragon said:

But if they just want some loot, we might try to work that angle and point them to someone with money that we don't like?

That could work, if we point them toward the Eeyrie mansion.

And shiould we regroup with Ripley now in the next update?

19 minutes ago, Emmerlaus said:

That could work, if we point them toward the Eeyrie mansion.

I see you already have a target. Nice!

19 minutes ago, Emmerlaus said:

And shiould we regroup with Ripley now in the next update?

I think Ripley is on his way to Mama Bun's house, where Hoop and Brixie is at, so yeah, go there.

44 minutes ago, Elbeyon said:

She is getting there! She needs to steal stuff from innocents :V

You guys being acting so nice that I can't picture it LOL

Is it linked to the character nature? Or drive? To how recover from exhaustion?