Root Tea Party Or OOC thread

igordragonian12

Posted (edited)

Emmeralus.

Lol. you didnt even listened to his reply- he might had a reasonable concerns.

RPwise it looks like that even before he had the chance to answer Slither decide to punish him

he can do that, if that what you are going for.

Also the otter isnt her master

Edited by igordragonian12 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

Emmeralus.

Lol. you didnt even listened to his reply- he might had a reasonable concerns.

RPwise it looks like that even before he had the chance to answer Slither decide to punish him

he can do that, if that what you are going for.

Alright, I'll erase most of it and wait for your reply then. I was thinking too far ahead, sorry.

Edited by Emmerlaus (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Emmerlaus said:

Alright, I'll erase most of it and wait for your reply then. I was thinking too far ahead, sorry.

That alright. PbP is sometimes a bit akward and it"s a balance between moving on and to let the scene do it's job.

I am sorry myself-

I dont like to say no to my players

14 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

Wait... so I DID lie! AND promised riches that arent mine :orcgrin:

So no? No Cunning stat instead of Charm? :steepled:

PS: I'm trolling. I'm fine either way. :orcwink:

2 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

Y"know what? Sure. Make sense

" start to dance in victory "

In that case, my roll is a 8, not a 5. Partial success :orcgrin:

(Please correct me if I'm wrong) So according to Trick a NPC, they can either:

1) Hesitate, weaken their resolve. Work like a partial success in Persuade a NPC: they aren’t sure; the GM will tell you 
what you need to do to sway them.

2) They stumble; you gain a critical opportunity. I'm not sure what that means but I THINK it give me a way a opportunity for riches or an opportunity. Sound like a GM tool for a plot hook. Or... maybe a information about Brixie and Hopps and/or Ripley that would allow us to regroup with them.

3) They overreact; take +1 forward against them. (This one is simpler but it would be pointless if I'm not following them. Might be useful if I need to tell more lies)

Sidenote: Im very tempted to buy the books and study the mechanics of this game. If its easy enough and I get a clearer picture of the setting, who knows, I might be willing to Dm it!

I always being looking foward to learn a low magic setting with simple mechanics. One of my friends is stuck in the GM forever position and would love to relieve him of that duty at least once.

If I make another character, it's going to be a postman character. Either an Harrier or an Envoy. Read news loud in the public places if needed. Getting paid to bring packages and/or letters to other clearings, sending fake letters and fake news when needed lol!

Speaking of which... would you guys mind if I added another NPC to my contacts instead of Brixie? I would love to create another NPC ally for my character. We can be allies with PCs without having to put them on our list of allies right?

It is nice to help out a forever-GM. I wish I had help way back when i was in that position.

I'm cool with you making a new npc. Does Brixie and Shadow still know each other?

11 minutes ago, Digodragon said:

It is nice to help out a forever-GM. I wish I had help way back when i was in that position.

I'm cool with you making a new npc. Does Brixie and Shadow still know each other?

Yeah Shadow and Brixie would still know each others. Worked on a exploration job of a ruin with him. And still be friends. :orcgrin:

10 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

Sound like fun.

And about the roll - I think option 1 fit the scenario the best

Alright sure! Reply when you are ready 😁

I did! I finished the entire first season!

Are we talking about connections? Connections are meant to be for PCs. It's suppose to represent the characters connections together and effect the way they interact.