Root Tea Party Or OOC thread

igordragonian12

3 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

They fear each other way more then they fear bandits.

So it wont be an easy sell.

When the chaos started, first thing the Eyrie did was to burn the Printery which was the seat of Viscount Cattenberg and to abort the cats from their neighberhood.

So, they have set priorities.

The anxiouse co-existence was broken, and it will be very difficult to remake it. So. Yeah.

HOLY COW! How self-centred and dumb that chicken is ?!

Then I suppose the next best thing would be to make Honeywell the bastion of the Woodland Alliance? Would that work? I know in the book they are pretty much anarchist, wanting to free themself from tyranny but niot knowing what to do with now said freedom. But maybe we could give them ONE clearing as an exemple for the Woodland Alliance to try to spread the word?

That chicken needs to die though. Destroying the Printery?! If my character learn that, he will be outraged!

EDIT: Alternatively, Igor, would you mind if Honeywell become a Iron Keeper bastion? Could I still have enough influence in the Beaver Lake for them to come here, take over by remaking the printery and giving them back teachers?

Edited by Emmerlaus (see edit history)

Mcluckhen would view herself as very noble and chivalriouse.

Right now the Woodland Alliance are trio of bandits.

And the Iron Keepers at this point are bunch of academians. So. Yeah.

There arent perfect soluations in Root...

9 minutes ago, igordragonian12 said:

Mcluckhen would view herself as very noble and chivalriouse.

Right now the Woodland Alliance are trio of bandits.

And the Iron Keepers at this point are bunch of academians. So. Yeah.

There arent perfect soluations in Root...

Then its going to most noble and chilvarous McNuggets I'll ever eat! LOL

Then I guess the Iron Keeper are slowly training their own personnal army at this point. Shame.

At this point? Not yet.

At least the way I envision the rise and fall of factions

But Rime&Brixie have managed to inspire Woodland Alliance-ish riot. So maybe there is a potential in that.

It's up to you!

4 hours ago, igordragonian12 said:

At this point? Not yet.

At least the way I envision the rise and fall of factions

But Rime&Brixie have managed to inspire Woodland Alliance-ish riot. So maybe there is a potential in that.

It's up to you!

Igor, I really appreciate your honesty and kindness as a GM. You are also respecting your vision of the world you built but still giving us hope on the next step. It's a hard balance to do and it really helps me calm down. I know sometimes I get zealous (excited, overthinking) and you guys don't hold it against me either. I appreciate that. 🙂

Ok so inspiring the villagers into rebellion and defending themselves might work. Noted. It might not be me though, I didn't make my character charismatic enough to pull it off, unless I use lies to do so lol

6 minutes ago, Elbeyon said:

Is slithers on the way to the Thumpers?

He is going to look for Ripley at least. But now, there is multiples fires so it will be harder to find him. Who seem to have forgotten about the otter in danger he wanted to save anyway lol! :orcgrin:

EDIT: But as a reminder, if he spot Hoops, he will recognize her too and approach you. He knows your character after all, we are friends

1 hour ago, Elbeyon said:

Digo it looks like you forgot to include your +1! So You'd get 10 instead of 9?

I checked Digo character sheet and you are right! With the +1 situationnal, its a success! (10)

I was a little confused how that was worded with the +1. So... yeah, I think I rolled a 10.

I also get tripped up that I could have used Might instead. I tend to only think on the idea all persuasion is charm. I could repost what Brixie said in a... Might kind of way?

Edited by Digodragon (see edit history)