Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Music: Quest For A Cure - Baldur's Gate 3

East Farlsmark

image.jpeg.d8b4f28e4c23ffd9d64f675b3c5efa34.jpeg OldOwlWell.webp.64ad78837c5e37a3d58283bf0660046c.webp

As Noran's magic took hold, he found his ears filled with an unexpected sound: music. A woman's voice was singing a heartfelt song, accompanied with an instrument or two. As the song came to a close, there was a solemn silence. After a few moments, a quiet conversation was picked up.

"Gods, this is really it, isn't it? We've been on the road together for, what, seven months now?" a soft male voice began.

"That it has been, my little friend," a second voice answered, fair and feminine. "A great evil has been vanquished from the world. For that, we should feel most proud."

"It'll be good to see my tower again," said a third voice, male and crackled with age. "But I can't say I won't miss ye lot. Please, if ye ever find yerselves in Fora, my doors are always open to ye."

"I'll hold you to it!" said the singer's voice. "The Dirges aren't exactly known for their comforting aesthetics, but your home was pleasant enough."

The conversation died down then, seemingly as each person began to quietly drink something.

"So, where will everyone go after we break our fellowship?"

"Well Rachel, I'm wasted on cross country," the first voice said. "I'll be heading to the tavern in Zana's Host, buying a drink, and warming my feet by the fire."

"How fitting for a halfling," the second voice replied. "You have certainly earned it, little master Finn, after that clever maneuver in the Deeplands."

"Why thank you, Velgrynd," answered the first voice, Finn. "At least someone acknowledged that! I still feel sore in the ass after that landing."

That got a laugh out of the others.

"As for myself, there is trouble brewing far to the east, near the Dead Strait. I have been called by an old friend to lend my aid."

"An old friend, eh?" asked the third voice. "And who might that be?"

"Syric, my inquisitive ally, do not act as though you are blind such things. The commander of the Dirges is said to be privy to more secrets than a wizard's library."

"Alright, alright," conceded Syric. "What about ye, Rachel?"

"I'm not sure," replied Rachel, the singer. "The affairs of Gavstor have only grown bolder in recent years. I fear their thirst for conquest will not be sated with Amostiv alone. I've also heard rumors of great forces secretly at work in this corner of Etharia. Perhaps I may linger a while longer yet, see if any old friends could use a song or two."

"Yer planning to fight a war with yer lute?"

"Morale is one of the greatest contributors to any victory. If my presence can ease heavy hearts and embolden the righteous, then that is where I am needed. I just wish there was more we could do about the slave trade. Picking off caravans is one thing, but the camps are too heavily guarded. It would take a sizeable force to liberate them."

"I could help with that, though it'll take time to rally a force. See what ye can learn affairs here, then meet me at the tower. Maybe drag Finn along by the ears if he's sober enough."

"Ha!"

Mechanics & OOC

Roles for the Journey

• Guide: Cyrus
  • Scout: Lilith & Noran
  • Hunter: Nhezi
  • Look-out: Daryl

Party Conditions: Hopeful Hearts and Clear Purpose

Roll20 Map

OOC: -

To Do: Roleplay at will!

@JCBarnes @paladinred @HydroGuy @Sylas @Xhosant

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

East Farlsmark

image.jpeg.d8b4f28e4c23ffd9d64f675b3c5efa34.jpeg OldOwlWell.webp.64ad78837c5e37a3d58283bf0660046c.webp

As Noran's magic took hold, he found his ears filled with an unexpected sound: music. A woman's voice was singing a heartfelt song, accompanied with an instrument or two. As the song came to a close, there was a solemn silence. After a few moments, a quiet conversation was picked up.

"Gods, this is really it, isn't it? We've been on the road together for, what, seven months now?" a soft male voice began.

"That it has been, my little friend," another voice answered, fair and feminine. "A great evil has been vanquished from the world. For that, we should feel most proud."

"It'll be good to see my tower again," said a third voice, male and crackled with age. "But I can't say I won't miss ye lot. Please, if ye ever find yerselves in Fora, my doors are always open to ye."

"I'll hold you to it!" said the singer's voice. "The Dirges aren't exactly known for their comforting aesthetics, but your home was pleasant enough."

The conversation died down then, seemingly as each person began to quietly drink something.

Mechanics & OOC

Roles for the Journey

Roll20 Map

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

East Farlsmark

"That it has been, my little friend," another voice answered, gravely yet feminine. "A great evil has been vanquished from the world. For that, we should feel most proud."

Mechanics & OOC

Roles for the Journey

Roll20 Map

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

East Farlsmark

As Noran's magic took hold, he found his ears filled with an unexpected sound: music. A woman's voice was singing a heartfelt song, accompanied with an instrument or two. As the song came to a close, there was a genuine cheer from several other voices within. Then, a quiet conversation followed in the silence.

"That it has been, my little friend," another voice answered, gravely yet feminine. "A great evil has been vanquished from the world. For that, we should feel most proud."

Mechanics & OOC

Roles for the Journey

Roll20 Map