OOC Thread: The Safe Harbor Inn

Morph3us

Dropping the thread count since we are on a whole new forum anyway.

Last post in the current topic of discussion:

https://og.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=472890&page=120

The festivities are definitely one of your leads. And it seems like you have a way in if you are interested.

That said, there are other options. Three that come to mind:

At some point it got mentioned that you could draw Vestrenna's attention with rare religious books or divine scrolls. The party has some resources and this is a city with a rare and magic item trade centered around the Teleport Circle building.

You don't [I]have[/I] to deal with Vestrenna at all. For example, you already have a plan in motion for an onyx sting followed by a magical search sweep of the city. That might bypass her.

Davnan is cagey when talking about Hargreave but hasn't kicked you out or anything. You could steer the conversation back to him. That said, as RedRajah points out, he might clam up if you push it too hard.

There are other routes you haven't tried yet but I'll leave most of them out for now to avoid analysis paralysis.

Sorry everyone! Here now, been very busy the past few weeks. Nasri's vaguely in favor of bypassing Vestrenna because fighting an Archivist sounds like a nightmare and she's not equipped or intending to do this wacky leyline plan without Hargreave. He'll go after her if that's what the party wants, though.

Hope things get less hectic for you!

I'll get an IC thread up soon.

Opinion recap:

RedRajah, Lazeram: In favor of going to the party.

Stengleronymous: Against going to the party.

Steel Warrior: Have Ynessa hang back and watch Davnan after the others leave. Compatible with both of the above options and might change opinions depending on what he does.

Evedgebah: Not weighed in yet.

Of course! Then it does sound like a majority are already in favor. The party could follow up with Davnan to try and swing getting that invite. Then Ynessa can observe him once the others leave.

I downloaded the OGMW thread and posted it in sections to a new thread here. It doesn't include private text but there was relatively little of that to bother with.

• 2 weeks later...