OOC Thread: The Safe Harbor Inn

Morph3us

• 4 weeks later...

"Going to speak with the elves" doesn't *have* to mean going to this festival. I don't mean to push you into that because you definitely have other options we have talked about.

That said, most of the party/players seem in favor of it. Only Stengleronymous is opposed so far:

On 8/21/2023 at 6:02 PM, Stengleronymous said:

Sorry everyone! Here now, been very busy the past few weeks. Nasri's vaguely in favor of bypassing Vestrenna because fighting an Archivist sounds like a nightmare and she's not equipped or intending to do this wacky leyline plan without Hargreave. He'll go after her if that's what the party wants, though.

There are 5 of you with 3 in favor and 1 against. If it's 4-1 we can call Nasri soundly outvoted, which Stengleronymous was ok with.

So, what does Ynessa think?

Given Nasri's rather distinct appearance, it might be safer for him to avoid an elf-oriented temple regardless (not necessarily the party -- that's too funny ;)). Temple first, then we'll see if there's any leads to shake down for the festival if we can finangle an invite?

• 2 weeks later...

It's definitely an unusual interaction for her! We can assume the other characters gave their ideas (whatever the players put in OOC thread here) ahead of time.

You are almost at the level where Nasri could cover the whole party with Telepathic Bond, although he would also have to find/buy/research it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 11:50 PM, Steel Warrior said:

Since my character isn't as sociable, what are some topics/things you would have wanted me to address while speaking in the temple. Just for clarification purposes before I start talking.

You meant this question for the other players right? Assuming so, anyone have suggestions?