OOC Thread: The Safe Harbor Inn

Morph3us

I don't think we need a second perform check mid-conversation, if you'd rather not have Ynessa suddenly develop two left feet. 😁 The perform skill says "Trying to earn money by playing in public requires anywhere from an evening’s work to a full day’s performance." Ynessa isn't actually doing that but it still shows that one check can cover a much longer period of time.

Varrik is performing in this scene, so let me know how much interaction he can have with the other events. I'm OK not stepping in much if it's scene appropriate.

You can see the event is a long festival and not a rigid concert with a setlist he has to stick to. So, if you see an opportunity for him to take a break and interact, go for it!

The aforementioned work surge has a few weeks left in it. I think I need to bite a small bullet and say I won't be posting much until it's over.

The lull to come after should bridge things nicely to the time when my live game will end (and it's still on track). So, I should soon be consistently more available than I have been in years.