Ourra the otter

galenbd

spacer.pngOurra was created to help her master explore the local rivers after NIMH discovered that frogs were too primitive to handle contact with a human mind. Unfortunately it didn't take long for NIMH to get distracted and leave Ourra alone. Still interested in being useful, she eventually took up the habit of coming into the mage's castle when he was awake and trying to make herself useful to him.

She was only marginally successful. He found things for her to do, but mostly they were menial and any of the other animals could do them. However, the castle held many other interesting things particularly round things. She soon learned how to move them on the castle floors and that most of them did not work as well outside. Some floated in the river, others sank, some sat in the grass, but others would roll down hills. She has now moved on to other shapes, like Sixes and Sticks. They promise to be interesting, too.

High Concept: Classical Physicist

Trouble: So many interesting things under the sun

Aspect: I'm at home on land like I am in the water

Skills: Notice +3, Investigate +2, Athletics +2, Empathy +1, Rapport +1, Physique +1

Refresh: 3/3

Edited by galenbd (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Update in progress

High Concept: Classical Physicist

Trouble: So many interesting things under the sun

Aspects:

I'm at home on land like I am in the water

I see the shape of you

I wonder how that works

Skills: Notice +4, Investigate +3, Thievery +3 Athletics +2, Shoot +2 Empathy +2, Crafts +1 Rapport +1, Physique +1 Will +1

Stunts:

Catch

When defending against an attack with a thrown object, if you succeed with style, you may catch the item that was thrown at you and create a related aspect with a free invoke, instead of just a boost. Details such as your Physique skill and any relevant aspects may be used to determine whether a given object is something you could, practically speaking, catch.

Ricochet

When throwing a firm object, I can bounce it off floors or walls and still apply damage

Throw and run

When you throw an object at an opponent, you can move a zone as part of that throw as long as the way is clear.

Refresh: 3/3

Edited by galenbd (see edit history)