[OOC] Scenario 0: Black Training Ground

Brian Skies

Sadly I don't think we have anyone with Cha mastered (Rogue is I think Dex/Int, Wizard is Int/Wis, Cleric is Wis/Con interestingly, and Fighter is likely Str/Con), meaning those with Cha cards (me and Odira, I believe; maybe Teeli) are best suited to take on the Mercs. So I think Odira might actually want to go take a whack at them on their turn.

So, the Dragon Army has 5 melee units on the Right Flank. The tokens shaped like a square are melee units.

I can distribute the Shaken Units and Tactic Tokens as requested, but this would not give you a 5-4 advantage on the Melee line. It would be a 5-5 tie.

• You could, instead, focus on bolstering the Mounted Line rather than the Melee line. This would give you a 5-4 advantage on the Mounted Line, but unlike the Melee Line, the Mounted Line acts last in the battle.
  • Odira can activate Spiritual Hammer, removing 1 Dragon Army Unit from the Dragon Army's melee line and giving you the 5-4 advantage you are looking for. If this was your intention, it was not stated. This would cost Odira's other WISDOM ability card to fuel it.
Edited by Brian Skies (see edit history)

A Key Moment has caused a Fire Token to breakout on one of the Alliance Lines on the Left Flank. Which Alliance Line would you like to apply this fire token to?

It is now Teeli's turn. The Key Moment will take effect before Teeli's Actions.

The Missile Line on the Right Flank will participate in the Battle Phase for Round 2.

Commander Powers will not activate this turn.

Typical! A Key Moment is not what we want right now!

I'm not sure what's the best option for the fire...we already seem outnumbered on that left flank.

I guess Teeli's turn I ought to deal with that Vile Champion in the Sacred Glade

Edited by MysteriousMiller (see edit history)