OOC

Chaz Hoosier

I'm not sure.

I just wanted to make sure that a 16 didn't hit the Ogre.

I could just look up Ogre in the srd, but I don't like to play that way.

If it's a topic my PC does not have experience or education in, then I don't look up the details in the books so it plays out for 'real.'

Since a 16 misses the Ogre, that means Christo probably needs to consider switching strategies depending on how the other PCs do.

Thanks! 😀

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Assume the answer is no, but just to pre-empt actions during next round, if Daurant moves forward, does he gain the benefit of any of the ongoing party buffs (inspire courage, aura of protection etc...)

Every ally within 30 ft of Gerbimble would gain the benefit of the protective aura, +2 sacred bonus to AC.
I'm not sure how the process of integrating an incoming dwarf amongst his allies works, but let's just say it does. :)

@Chaz Hoosier Where exactly is the preassure plate outside the door? Is it large? Is it possible to stand where I have placed Gerbimble on the map now without triggering it?

29 minutes ago, RedRajah said:

Alas, I don't think the crit was confirmed -- still, nice to finally hit the ogre for a change!

Rolls are right in line with experience as a DM. Players just can’t get a break, lol 🙄

My brother in Chauntea--could you upload your character sheet to this game pretty please?

It already was done long ago.

I did not know how to change the name of the post.

Please see "Bard Cleric Grey Elf" in the PC Sheet section of this game!

😀

3 hours ago, Lazeram said:

Blame the dice all you want, Gerbimble now thinks your guy is rubbish. 😄

Bloody warlocks, hitting with the exact same rolls as before, that is some fey magic!

• 3 weeks later...