Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Character creation rules

darkhugh

Currently I am accepting 1 pilot of which will need to provide the following information.

You will need to create a private thread for your character, making the title the name of your character and their career path (e.g. James Tolls - AT Tactician).

I will be looking at applications on the 5th Jan, or earlier if no new applications appear for a while.

Non - Mechanics

• Basics - Name, Age
  • Personality - Give me an idea of what they are like, put in some pros and cons.
  • Physical description - An image alone is not enough.
  • History - Something brief, but detail why they are acting as a spy. Loyalty to their nation, money, black mail? Make sure to think about your background from the eva book (e.g. Neo spartan).
  • Secrets - Two secrets that I can use in the game to develop plot points.

Mechanics (pilot)

This will mostly follow the basic rules of the pdf.

• Pick a background, weave it into your history.
  • For stats, roll 11 sets of 2d10 and ignore the lowest. Allocate these numbers where you want (Weapon skill, fellowship etc).
  • Drawbacks and assets - must use between 10-25 depth. These are used to make your character interesting to play and interact, not for just min-maxing.
  • Select a career and spend 800 exp (400 base + 400 bonus).
    • The Skirmisher career cannot be selected.

Mechanics (Eva)

Once again, this will mostly follow the book.

• You can pick your colours, or roll, your choice.
  • Distinguishing features - roll 5d10 and use four to select the features you want. No rerolls.
  • Upgrades - Spends any BUP/SUP/WUP you have from character creation (or bought with XP).
  • You do not need to select weaponry load out.
Edited by darkhugh (see edit history)