Out-of-Character Chat

TheFred

That's true; we could possible keep going in parallel, though now would actually be a decent point to add people I suppose - I'd probably just quietly retcon them into the scene, say they came in the other group.

I'm visiting relatives this weekend so I won't start recruiting just yet (I might see about setting up some threads, though I suspect that trying to do it on a tablet rather than PC will make me unhappy...).

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh... busy week. I think what I'm going to do is start recruiting for my other game, if you don't mind, then start this one a little after and stagger them. Typically these things always come with a pile of questions and stuff especially early but then die down a bit. That one's only L3 Pathfinder with no real funky rules so should be simple, then I'll look to get this one opened up shortly thereafter all going well. Apologies for the delay again. I'm happy to start the story again in the meantime, if you want to do it that way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 8:59 AM, Terran said:

Feeling better finally. Still lingering symptoms of the immune system activation, but the rest is done! :)

Poor bugger.

Hey @TheFred, where do you want our application? Never mind, I'm retarded and just wanted your attention. 😬

Edited by W0LF (see edit history)

• 1 month later...